~•~ OS 18 ~•~ Do Dil Aise Milenge ~•~ 16+ read ~•~

(Musical OS again! Don't proceed without listening the song... It will help you visualize the emotions more!)

16+ read.....

❤️Happy Reading ❤️

Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna
Angana phool khilenge

Chan-chan-chan..... It ringed the whole haveli as she came running down the stairs.... Her long red veil embodied with small golden balls, caressing the floor while her laughter echoed in every chord of his heart. He tried to held her hand..but phew! She wasn't a easy fish to catch!

"Bondita..... Asa mat karo.... Muje vhi chahiye tumhara kuch bakt!" He said with a cute little pout on his lips.

"Avhi nehi...... Me jab bapas aungi tabh....." She replied while grinning.

"Tum kabh ayogi?" He asked.

"Jis tarah me bhegi hu apki pyar me...usi tarah jab ap beghenge mere pyar me..... Apki samne me aungi Sotti! Ishh!" She said and covering her face with her palm she ran away.

The golden mixed orange hue of the sun stroked her face as she ran across the garden. Her cream like milky face sparked due to the rays making her look angelic. Her finger tips touched the buds as they bloom into beguiling flowers.

Anirudh slowly maintained his pace with her keeping his orbs fixed at her so that he doesn't miss any moment of admiring the seductive & glamorous beauty infront.

His hands stopped at the beauteous roses... He smirked as he took one of the roses in his hand. Decreasing the gap between them, he hugged her from back making her gaps. Her sweet lavender fragnance made its home in his mind itself. Settling her beautiful black tresses front, he tried to put the rose behind her ear. His checks were as red as the rose in his hand were.

"Ahhh.." The thorn pierce his thumb as minute droplets of blood ooze out of it.

"Bondita dekho na......" He spoke out...but she was gone again.

"Pherse chali gayi muje chorkar! Pherse!" He whispered as lone tears escaped his eyes.

Their love was just like the rose.

Barsega saawan
barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge

The beautiful cocktail-blue hue of the firmament was beginning to darken into gravel-grey. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-reddish golden shade of the sun. The clouds looked like airy anvils that drifted under the gleaming disc of the sun. The small droplets whispering in the air and whisking on the lakes surface.

Anirudh was sitting on his study table dipping his feather pen in the ink, and deciphering his heart out to epistle with beautiful cursive writings. A tinkling sound came to his ear as the first pearls of rain dropped onto the leaves. His heart thump against his rib as he heard the rain droplets strumming against the roof top. His face formed a teary smile as he took a trip down the memory lane. If it was painful then why hark back to it, isn't it? No... The vivid evocation of them wasn't excruciating....rather it was heart-rending for him to hold him back for that clock when he would be able to relive and cherish those moments again.