Interrogate (Smut)

(SMUT SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT!)
Also thank you guys for all the support, never thought we'd make it this far. 😂

.
.
.

Xiao took of the coat of his tuxedo, shifting his tie around.

"Xiao, you have one job. Get the information out of him then leave. It doesn't matter how you get the info-"
Childe is immediately cut off as Xiao shoved his coat in the ginger's hands.

"Hold my coat and shut up. Let me do my damn job."
Xiao hissed, he opened the closed door leading to a skeptical interrogation room.

There were no windows, the whole room was soundproof. There sat a blonde boy struggling to free himself from his binds. He was tied by his hands. His braid flopped over his right shoulder.

Eyes blindfolded and sat on the carpet floor. He was wearing all black, to be specific a tuxedo with a tie that was half undone.

His hair was ruffled and his coat slipped off his left shoulder.
Xiao examined the male whose back was against the wall.

"What information did you get on my boss?"
Xiao asks, drawing closer to the blonde.

The blonde's ears perked up, however, he remained silent. Xiao banged his foot on the wall, near the blonde's head.

"Tell me, Mr. private investigator. Is your job worth losing your life?"
Xiao scoffed, grinding his heel into the wall.

"I don't fear death, go ahead and kill me."
Aether growled, all bark and no bite.
Xiao thought to himself.

Xiao got on his knees, taking off the blindfold from the investigator. Aether was met with someone who he believed was very attractive in many ways.

"You have ten seconds to utter a word or I'll torture you to hell."
Xiao hissed, as he loosened his tie.

"Aether is the name, all I do is play the game. You can play along as well puppy."
Aether barked, Xiao narrowed his eyes. Xiao dragged Aether towards him, the floor burnt the blonde's back.

Xiao was on top of Aether, the investigator resisted the urge to laugh.
These guys aren't even serious, torture my ass. Aether thought to himself.

Xiao successfully took off his tie, setting it down next to him.
He flipped the blonde around so quickly Aether couldn't register it.

Xiao grabbed his tie, tying a tight knot around Aether's hands, tighter than the binds he already had.
"One last chance."
Xiao offered, Aether faced the floor. He grit his teeth, whatever this guy was about to do to him must not be adequate.

For once the private investigator was frightened of what was about to happen. He's flipped over once again, making eye contact with the man who he messed with moments ago.

Xiao pulled off the blonde's pants. Aether held onto the floor searching for a grip. A cold substance spilled on him, enough to make him wince.
A jolt of sensation electrifies him, the feeling of two fingers filled his hole.
He lazily glanced back up at the boy on top of him.

A small squeak escaped his lips, his eyes fluttered as the foreign feeling began to continue. His bottom lip quivered.
The filled hole began to yell in discomfort and satisfaction, as two fingers dug inside of him.