New gliders

The theee opened the box carefully, "WOAHHH!" Paimon exclaimed, digging into the box, she pulled out gliders and primogems.

"Primos for the reruns!" Aether exclaimed grabbing the primogems and hugging them tightly.
"Traveler, are you not excited for the glider skin as well?" Xiao asked, looking at the musical notes on the glider.

"Of course, maybe you can play the notes on your flute?!" The blond recommended, putting down the primo gems and snatching the glider from Paimon.

"HEY!" Paimon huffed.

Xiao was too in tranced to pay attention, Aether was jumping up and down and holding the glider out.
"Oh! Ill give these to you since they removed your idle animation of playing the flu-"
The Adeptus's lips met the blond's, Aether stopped talking and leaned into the kiss.

"Ew, ew, ew, Paimon is gonna go cry in single." Paimon floated away from the couple and proceeded to weep in the corner for the next half hour.

"I'd love to play you." Xiao whispered into the blond's neck, placing a kiss there as well. "What did you say?" Aether asked, "Nothing, silence yourself, no more further questioning the Adepti." Xiao stuttered, burying his face in the crook of Aether's neck.

——
I now have 800 primos, 2 condensed resin, and a new glider. Thanks Mihoyo.