❤️🎉 UPDATES 🎉❤️

Hey, everyone!!! It's Angel!!!

🥁🥁💚🖤🥁🥁

First and foremost I hope everyone is doing fantastic and surviving the continued strains of the COVID-19 pandemic...the good news is that we have the vaccines now, things seem to be getting better, opening back up, and (hopefully) returning to normal!!! Yay!!!

Also, I want to deeply apologize for going on hiatus for...well, let's be honest...FOREVER!!! I hit MASSIVE Writer's Block (again, ugh!!!), I had a few things come up, and then I began to feel a bit overwhelmed and stressed with not being able to come up with ideas so I decided to take a bit of a break and relax...that definitely helped, lol!!!

I can't tell you guys how SUPER EXCITED I am to be back and (slowly) returning to my updates and requests...

😊😊❤❤😊😊

Okay, onto the second order of business...lol...

I ABSOLUTELY can't wait to get started on ALL my requests and get them going, I truly hope you guys are going to love them (and hopefully y'all aren't angry at me for disappearing for a while...)!!!

Again, I am so sooooooo sorry that it's taking me forever, Writer's Block definitely made itself unwelcome for far too long...and stayed even longer, lol!!!

I honestly can't thank you guys enough for the love, support, and votes for Every Girl's Dream!!! I appreciate it more than you know and I truly love ALL of you!!!

😊😊❤❤😊😊

Thank you all, again, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Now...on to the really BIG news, lol...UPDATES!!!

🥁🥁💚🖤🥁🥁

(Listed in Order of Request):

Somehow I'll Return Again to You...

(Part 2 of Love on the Run, Eric Carr One Shot; requested by: @Vixen91)

!!! 🧡 JUST PUBLISHED 🖤 !!!

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

Man In Black with a Heart of Gold...

(Vinnie Vincent Smut, One Shot; requested by: @MoonWalkerFan1998)

💛🖤🎸🎸💛🖤

Daddy's Little Girl...

(Ace Frehley, OC Imagine; requested by: @HarleyMercer )

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

You Were Made for Lovin' Me...

(Part 2 of I Was Made for Lovin' You; Peter Criss Smut Imagine)

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤

Space Dust Daddy...

(Ace Frehley One Shot/Pregnancy Smut; requested by: @AnnalenaWagenblass)

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

Bitten by Love...

(Twilight and KISS Crossover One Shot/Isabella Swan/Eric Singer/Tommy Thayer; Vampire Three Way Smut Romance; requested by: @aerogurl18)

🌙🌙🖤🖤🌙🌙

Light of My Darkness...

(Young Gene Simmons, Demon/Angel Reader AU; requested by: @Kitkat453)

❤🖤🦇🦇❤🖤

Let Me Be Your Lover...

🥁🥁💚🖤🥁🥁

(Eric Singer One Shot Smut; requested by: @YouGotNothinToLose)

I'll Take You Outta This World...

(Ace Frehley One Shot Smut; requested by: @ackturedmirror)

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

Into The Fox's Den...

(Eric Carr, X Reader Smut; requested by: @One_directioner4eva)

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

Once Bitten, Not So Shy...

(Eric Singer/Tommy Thayer/OC Threesome One Shot Vampire Smut; requested by: @BTSarmy4life99)

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤
💙🖤⚡⚡💚💙

The Spell You're Under...Will Slowly Rob You of All You Know...

(Gene Simmons, X Reader Smut/Part Two of God of Thunder, Obsessed Soul; requested by: @One_directioner4eva)

❤️🖤🦇🦇❤️🖤

Beyond the Ocean Blue...

(Tommy Thayer Summertime Beach/Smut One Shot; requested by: @Vixen91)

💙🖤⚡⚡💙🖤

Lightning Flash and Thunder Crash...

(Tommy Thayer Smut One Shot; requested by: @Vixen91)

💙🖤⚡⚡💙🖤

Revelation In Love...

(Surprise Epilogue of Aeschylus and KISSWorld Catman; inspired by: @PuzzleEmerald)

Again, guys, thank you all so much for being so patient in my (very slow, lol) updating!!!

Also, if I missed anyone's request, please DO NOT hesitate to let me know!!! I'll be more than happy to add it to my list and get started on my notes!!!

😊😊❤❤😊😊

Requests are always open unless otherwise posted!!! Please keep them coming, guys!!!

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤

Again, guys, please forgive me for being gone for soooooooo long!!!

I truly am EXCITED to be back and updating!!! I love you ALL!!!

All My Love!!!

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤
😊😊❤️❤️😊😊

❤️ Angel

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤
🐾🐾❤️❤️🐾🐾
💚🖤😊😊💚🖤