🥳🎆 NEW YEAR, NEW UPDATES!!! 🎆🥳

Hey, Everyone!!!

Angel, here!!! First, I want to wish you ALL a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

🥳🥳🎆🎆🥳🥳

(Let's hope 2022 is a bit better than 2021...and DEFINITELY better than 2020...Lol!!!)

Now, onto REALLY BIG news...again (and I know I say this a lot) I am SO SORRY that I have been on hiatus for what seems like forever!!! I promise I am back and (slowly) getting updates ready!!! YAY!!!

😁🥳❤❤🥳😁

I absolutely can't wait to get them going and published and to see what you guys think!!!

And I actually have a few new FABULOUS requests including a new stand alone story involving The Fox himself, with special thanks to @suzyroyal for the suggestion!!!

Also, a previous request will be moving to a stand alone series; God of Thunder...Obsessed Soul with at least two (or more) additional parts following the same plot and story line:

The Spell You're Under Will Slowly Rob You of All You Know...

❤🖤🦇🦇❤🖤

You've Got Something About You...You've Got Something I Need...

❤🖤🦇🦇❤🖤

A very special thanks to @One_directioner4eva for the original request of God of Thunder...Obsessed Soul and another very special thanks to @D3adw0r1d for the added request of spinning this One Shot into a series!!!

...annnnd...REALLY BIG news...UPDATES that are currently in progress or will be soon!!!

(Listed in Order of Request):

Man In Black with a Heart of Gold...

***(publishing soon)***

(Vinnie Vincent Smut, One Shot; requested by: @MoonWalkerFan1998)

💛🖤🎸🎸💛🖤

Daddy's Little Girl...

(Ace Frehley, OC Imagine; requested by: @HarleyMercer )

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

You Were Made for Lovin' Me...

(Part 2 of I Was Made for Lovin' You; Peter Criss Smut Imagine)

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤

Space Dust Daddy...

(Ace Frehley One Shot/Pregnancy Smut; requested by: @AnnalenaWagenblass)

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

Bitten by Love...

(Twilight and KISS Crossover One Shot/Isabella Swan/Eric Singer/Tommy Thayer; Vampire Three Way Smut Romance; requested by: @aerogurl18)

🌙🌙🖤🖤🌙🌙

Light of My Darkness...

(Young Gene Simmons, Demon/Angel Reader AU; requested by: @Kitkat453)

❤🖤🦇🦇❤🖤

Let Me Be Your Lover...

(Eric Singer One Shot Smut; requested by: @YouGotNothinToLose)

🥁🥁💚🖤🥁🥁

I'll Take You Outta This World...

(Ace Frehley One Shot Smut; requested by: @ackturedmirror)

💙🖤🚀🚀💙🖤

Into The Fox's Den...

(Eric Carr, X Reader Smut; requested by: @One_directioner4eva)

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

Once Bitten, Not So Shy...

(Eric Singer/Tommy Thayer/OC Threesome One Shot Vampire Smut; requested by: @BTSarmy4life99)

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤

💙🖤⚡⚡💚💙

The Spell You're Under...Will Slowly Rob You of All You Know...

(Gene Simmons, X Reader Smut/Part Two of God of Thunder, Obsessed Soul; requested by: @One_directioner4eva)

❤️🖤🦇🦇❤️🖤

Beyond the Ocean Blue...

(Tommy Thayer Summertime Beach/Smut One Shot; requested by: @Vixen91)

💙🖤⚡⚡💙🖤

Fox On Stage, Romeo Backstage...

(Eric Carr Romance/Deep Love/Slight Smut One Shot; requested by: @suzyroyal)

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

Lightning Flash and Thunder Crash...

(Tommy Thayer Smut One Shot; requested by: @Vixen91)

💙🖤⚡⚡💙🖤

Revelation In Love...

(Surprise Epilogue of Aeschylus and KISSWorld Catman; inspired by: @PuzzleEmerald)

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤

If I missed anyone's request, please do not hesitate to let me know!!! Requests are always open, guys!!! Also, be on the lookout (along with requests opening soon) for a new Imagine/One Shot book starring the AMAZING guys of Motley Crue!!!

New Stories Soon to be In-The-Works:

Never Knew A Love Like This...

(Eric Carr Love/Romance Story requested by: @suzyroyal)

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

The Depths of a Demon's Heart...

(Gene Simmons Mini-Series excerpted from Every Girl's Dream)

❤🖤🦇🦇❤🖤

The One That Makes Ya Feel Alright...

(Motley Crue One Shots, Imagines, and X Reader)

🖤🖤🔥🔥🖤🖤

3-SIXX-5, I Own You...

(Nikki Sixx Smut FanFic)

❤🖤🎸🎸❤🖤

Current Stories Set for Updates
(Date Undetermined):

Two Hearts Beat As One

🧡🖤🦊🦊🧡🖤

(Eric Carr Fanfic, Sequel to Where There's Smoke, A Flame Rekindles; requested by: @Vixen91)

Again, guys, I can't thank y'all enough for being so patient with me as Writer's Block seems to pay MANY unwelcome visits to me!!! Lol...

😂😂❤❤😂😂

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, without y'all, I definitely couldn't this!!!

All my love!!! ❤❤❤

-❤-
Angel

💚🖤🥁🥁💚🖤
❤🖤🔥🔥❤🖤