💙 Motion of the Ocean 🖤

Era: Present Day/Tommy Thayer

KISS Kruise/Current KISS Lineup

First Person/Tommy Point-of-View

Requested by: @MarieBernadette1999

Warning: Smut (Requested)

Tommy P.o.V. :

Five minutes before we set sail...and I am more than ready...

The KISS Kruise has always been one of my favorite events and definitely one of the greatest perks of being in the Hottest Band in the World...sure the guys and I "work" while we're out on the high seas; performing, meeting and greeting fans, signing autographs...but...it also gives us some much needed time away from the stage and the road so that we can relax, enjoy ourselves, and spend time with our fans without all the stress and hype...

"Hey, Tom-Tom!!!" Eric pipes, heading over and joining me; looking over the railing of the band's private deck, observing the number of fans who are continuing to make their way aboard. "Ready to hit the water?"

"Definitely..." I reply, smiling. "...a whole week of relaxing, fun, and girls..."

"Exactly, buddy..." He nods, returning my smile. "...and speaking of girls, one just came aboard that I definitely want to make my first mate..." He states, immediately heading for the stairs leading to the lower decks.

"...we haven't even left the port yet, dude..." I call after him but it's no use, he's on a mission; already two flights down and still going.

The familiar wail of the ship's horn then sounds, signaling that the Norwegian Jewel is just about ready to depart and head out...that's also the cue for the band to meet up and get ready for the sail-away show.

...hopefully Eric remembers this too...

**********

"...excuse me..." A sweet voice says from behind me as I feel a gentle brush against my shoulder.

Turning, I then find a beautiful young girl nervously looking up at me; her dark eyes holding me captive as her gaze meets my own.

"...I-I'm so s-sorry...I di-didn't mean to bump into you, Mr. Thayer..." She then continues, rambling; but yet so adorably. "...I...I w-was just-"

"...please, Mr. Thayer was my father..." I then say, giving her my best and most charming smile to try and put her nerves at ease. "...I'm Tommy..." I add, gently lifting her hand in mine; sweeping a light and delicate kiss across her knuckles. "...and to whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"...M-Marie..." She introduces herself as I'm then able to detect that she has an English accent; making both her and her voice even lovelier.

"...what a beautiful name, fitting for such a beautiful girl..." I tell her, watching her blush in response.

"...th-thank you..." She smiles.

...beautiful...

"...I have a show to get ready for up on the main deck, I hope to see you there?" I then inform with a cleverly disguised offer.

"...definitely..." Marie nods. "...I just have to find my friend Angel, first...we came on the kruise together but I got separated from her..." She says, looking around me; scanning the crowd for a sign of her friend.

"I'm sure she's probably looking for you, too..." I smile. "...I'll see you both in a bit?"

"...okay..." She agrees, returning my smile.