💛 I'm A Legend Tonight... 🖤

Era: 1980's/Vinnie Vincent 

Third Person Point-of-View 

Requested by: @Vinnie_Vincent

Part 2 of Stop...In the Name of Love 

Warning: Smut (Requested)

"...Ankhie...where are we going?" Annabelle asked, giggling; her eyes covered with a yellow and black satin blindfold. 

"...you'll see..." Vinnie replied, the smile evident in his voice as he led her down an elaborately lit hallway. 

Stopping, Annabelle then heard the faint sound of a doorknob click; a few moments later, she then felt him gently untie and slip the blindfold off. 

Studying her surroundings, she noticed that they were in a very elaborate hotel suite. 

The walls were of a deep red hue and lined with crushed velvet, soft and warm light from what appeared to be different types of oriental lamps and lanterns filled the room while ornate furniture also added decor to the space.

Two oversize gold and black pillows were placed invitingly upon a white faux fur rug in the middle of the floor, completing the romantic setting of the room.

"Vinnie..." She then softly whispered, continuing to look around; seemingly mesmerized. "...it's beautiful..." 

"...it's nice..." He said, coming over and wrapping his arms around her from behind. "...you're beautiful..." Gently turning her around, he then dipped his head; his lips claiming hers in a long and heated kiss. "...I love you, Annabelle..." 

"...I love you too, Vinnie..." Annabelle said, looking up at him.

"...you are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me..." Vinnie then continued, holding her tighter; resting his forehead against hers. "...I want to show you just how much you mean to me and how much I love you..." He whispered, his eyes holding hers.

Dropping her gaze shyly, Annabelle nodded; smiling.

Tipping her chin, he then returned her smile; capturing her lips with his in another loving and passionate kiss.

"...be right back..." He promised. "...let me get out of this stage getup and into something a little more...comfortable..." He said, gesturing to the fact that he was still dressed in his Ankh Warrior costume and makeup from the show earlier. "...be ready for me..." He then whispered in her ear before disappearing into another room.

Watching him until he was completely out of sight, Annabelle then seated herself on the plush velvet couch; nervous and excited as to just what he had in mind.

"...there's my gorgeous girl..." Vinnie's voice said from behind her as he reached around in front of her; handing her a crystal goblet of Merlot. 

"...mmmmmm..." Annabelle softly hummed, slowly sipping the dark and sweet wine; then feeling the gentle massage of his skilled guitarist hands on her shoulders. 

"...feeling good, sweetheart?" He then asked, continuing. 

"...definitely..." She said, leaning back slightly; her head then resting against his chest. "...Vin, your hands are lethal..." She added, closing her eyes. 

"...trust me, my love..." Vinnie whispered. "...we're just getting started..." He promised. "...and for what I have planned, I want you completely and totally relaxed..." 

Taking advantage of the position that she was in, he then leaned down; softly kissing along the dip and curve of her neck. 

Reaching around in front of her, Vinnie carefully retrieved the goblet she was still holding; then setting it down on the coffee table.