💚 Find Me Among The Stars... 🖤

Era: KISSteria/KISSWorld 

Catman (Eric Singer) 

Part 2 of Fame Is More Than A Game...

Requested by: @SammyGiron9

Two Months Later:

"I CANNOT believe we are opening the park up for another concert with that over-done stage princess!!!" Starchild fussed, angrily ripping a poster off of one of the walls. "This is an OUTRAGE!!!" 

Having left after a previous combined concert to continue her Cosmic Tour across the KISSterian Universe, Jessica was now on her way back to Earth for a much needed break and to perform a reunion show at KISSWorld with The Hottest Band in The World.

"Who put this record on again?!" Demon huffed, rolling his eyes at his best friend's antic.

"Look at this!!!" Starchild then continued, gesturing to the poster in his hand. "As if calling us an 'opening act' last time wasn't bad enough...now look!!!" He pointed to the photo of Jessica that took up the entire top half and also part of the poster's middle along with the smaller picture of he and his bandmates pictured at the bottom half. "'KISSWorld Proudly Presents, Galactic Superstar Sensation: Jessica...with Special Guests, KISS!!!'" He then read aloud. "Now we're 'Special Guests'?! At our own park?!" 

"Aside from Starchild's bantering and the known feud that will most likely go on between him and Jessica's manager...I'm sure you're looking forward to seeing her, right, pal?" Spaceman then asked, ignoring the amethyst guardian's continued venting as he then looked over at his best friend.

"Definitely..." Catman replied. "...I haven't seen her in two months...she's been so busy touring and all, I'm glad she's finally getting a break..." 

Flashing lights soon lit up the sky as the familiar sight of Jessica's spacecraft came into view, the exhaust and air from the hydraulics letting off as it dropped altitude and landed a few feet from where they were all standing.

"CAT!!!" Jessica squealed, running down the ramp door almost before it finished opening. 

"JESSICA!!!" Catman said, catching and wrapping her in his arms as she ran toward him; swinging her around happily.

"Careful...careful, please..." Jessica's manager, CD, said as he followed close behind her. "...she is an intergalactic star, not a cat toy..." He stated, eyeing the emerald guardian. 

"I have a few ideas what she is..." Starchild then mumbled. 

"...something on your mind, Stardust?" CD asked, turning his attention toward the still angry amethyst KISSterian.

"...as a matter of fact, there is!!!" The heated rhythm guitarist barked. "I do NOT appreciate being a side act nor do I go along with being called a 'special guest' in my own damn park!!!" He ranted. "I let it slide the first time but now...now it's gone too far!!!" 

"Well, you won't have to worry about that any longer!!!" CD then snapped back. "While we were on tour, Jessica-" 

"-realized how much I missed KISSWorld and performing with you guys..." Jessica then interrupted. "...thank you so much for allowing me to come back, Starchild...I definitely appreciate it..." She said sweetly.

"-but, Jessica, we need to-" He went to argue with her. 

 "...CD, I believe you have some...pre-show business to take care of..." She then ordered, giving her manager a glare.