🖤 Saint and Sinner... 🖤

Era: 1980s/Bruce Kulick

First Person Point-of-View (OC)

Requested by: @Starchild7733

Warning: Smut (Requested)

Angela Point-of-View:

I am BEYOND excited!!! Tonight is mine and Bruce's one year anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate it with him!!!

Dating the lead guitarist of The Hottest Band in the World is definitely tricky sometimes...he spends so much time on tour, in session, and recording with the band that we sometimes don't get the time that we'd like with one another...but we've learned to adjust and definitely make the most of the time that we do have...

...and thankfully, their latest tour ended just in time for him to be home so we could spend tonight together...

I definitely can't wait...

"...hey, babe..." Bruce's smooth, baritone voice says as he comes out from having a shower; his hair wet and the water's damp sheen still glistening on his skin.

"...hey..." I return his greeting, giving him a seductive smile.

"...you look sensational..." He purrs, snaking his arms around my hips as he then pulls me toward him; his eyes roaming up and down the black and white nightdress that I'm wearing.

"...thank you..." I whisper, looking up at him. "...so do you..."

"...I'm afraid I'm a bit underdressed..." Bruce says, chuckling softly; then gesturing to the fact that the only thing he's wearing is a towel around his waist.

"...I'm not complaining..." I say, leaning up; capturing his lips with mine in a long and heated kiss.

"...mmmmmm..." He moans, taking over and deepening the kiss just before pulling back. "...you're absolutely amazing, you know that?" He smiles. "...but...unfortunately, I gotta get ready and head to the studio..."

"...studio?!" I then repeat, both shocked and confused.

"...yeah..." Bruce says, heading over to the closet; quickly throwing on a pair of jeans and one of his favorite t-shirts, then slipping on his boots. "...Paul wants to go over some new material before we start cutting the album..."

"Now...I mean tonight?!" I continue to question, still in disbelief that he doesn't even realize what tonight even is.

"...of course, sweetheart..." He nods. "...but don't worry, I won't be long..." He then promises. "...this is just a trial run through before we start recording...I'll be home in a few hours..." He adds, claiming my lips with his in a loving yet simple kiss. "...I love you..."

With another quick kiss, he then grabs his keys and heads out.

...I can't believe it...he actually forgot our anniversary...

"JERK!!!" I yell angrily as if he could actually hear me.

Angry and annoyed, I then throw myself across the bed; feeling stupid for looking so forward to something that obviously isn't important to Bruce while unable to hold back my tears...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Angela...?" I hear my name being called, softly. "Wake up, baby..."

Slowly opening my eyes, I notice the room is darker than before but it's now also filled with the romantic ambience of candlelight.