Chapter One : The Jagatires

CHAPTER ONE: THE JAGATIRES

In front of the fire, on a chair, the octogenarian lady was sitting, as she warmed her hand with the hot shinning fire, as her blue eyes sparks as the image of the fire painted in them, her used-to-be blonde hair, lied down on her shoulders, organized beautifully in its wavy shape,

But then, suddenly the door was knocked....

"come in! " she said to who ever that person was as she turned around ,"well hello there!!" the old lady welcomed them with a soft smile on her face.

They were her beautiful grandchildren, after they greeted her back with hugs, she asked them "why are you here? Did your parents come along with you two?".

They were Mandy who was 15 years old , and Mary who was 14 years old, they both had a lovely golden hair, the same as their mother, and the same as their grandmother , "Mom told us to stay with you and grandpa, until she and Dad come back, which i really can't understand why is that they couldn't just leave us home alone" Mandy said,"i mean we are old enough to take care of our-self, aren't we?"

The old lady giggled as she replied to her pissed off grandchild "you know my mother was the same, and i did the same to your mother, and i think you'll do the same to your children, haha, it just runs in the family blood!" She joked, then her face expressions turn to be soft again "take this as visiting your grandparents, can you?"

Mandy couldn't help but to smile as she nodded "yes".

"So, what should we do until the are back?" The Grandma asked.

"how about you tell us a story?" Mari brightly suggested, "i have always loved them" she giggled as she looked at her sister and grandma.

"OK, i liked the idea, what kind of story do you want?"

Mandy laughed " haha, the longest one; because i think our parents will be late!"

The Grandma smiled "Are you sure you want the longest?" With a challenging sparks shinned in her eyes.

"Yeah, as long as it would be fun!" Mandy replied.

"OK! Then let's sit down right there " she said as she took them to a seat that was next to the fire

they sit down as her story begin........

He could feel the air blowing his dark black hair, like it was playing with it, it was so cold that he could feel the air; how it was freezing in his chest , as he walks into that dark forest , which has been lighted up with that tiny moon light , it was too dark that he barely can see his own feet.

Suddenly he stops as he hears that sound.
the sound that he knew all too well.

it was those silly wolfs singing under that full moon ,but he ignored it and kept moving , these voices will never scare him ; because he get used to hear these sounds .

Well at last not if he was kind like them.

He was a jagatire , And the jagatire are creatures that half human and half jaguar , like the werewolfs ,but different somehow.

they didn't have an Alpha , they used to hunt by themselves .

when they are half transform , they would have a dark black line all around their eyes, they would have a long nails but not to long ,and they were fast, even more than the vampires are, and that means that they were way too fast ......

And there is something different about them, and it's that they never had a problem with humans .....never. they didn't dislike humans like the vampires and werewolfs did. and they never disagree to Date or even to marry a human________ but they did when it come to werewolfs and vampires.

Because they once tried to be nice to them but all they got was disliking, heating, and both of them were very rude to the jagatires .

"who cares about them anyway !!" He thought to himself.

no one has heated the vampires and the werewolfs more than him, they always have been a trouble-makers to him.

All his thoughts has been cuts off , when his phone rings, brake throw the air to hit his ear , he pick it up and answer "hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?" it was his father, he should have known that.

"Lost in the woods, but don't worry i'll be home soon" he answer, then he hang up while his father was talking, he knew that he will be in trouble as soon as he'll be in his house next to his angry parents, but that is not a big deal for him as long as he is worried about tomorrow ;

Because he moving to a new school , how.........annoying .

Author's note:

If you are reading this than you have read the first chapter of 'the lady and the jaguar '

So i would like to thank you so very much for reading this , it does mean a lot for me .

And i want to know what do you think about my story, is it good or bad, i would love to hear from you♥

Feel free to comment , vote and follow if you like the story :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

★☆copyrights:☆★

All rights are reserved.

©the lady & the jaguar.

You can't take the idea of the jagatires in any form.

You also can not use the characters in your story without asking me.

And you can't take any part in the story and publish it in any kind of form.

♥♡Thank you for your understanding♡♥