Chapter Ten: Ryan's House (unedited)

CHAPTER TEN: RYAN'S HOUSE

Ryan almost drops his Phone and with a wildly open eyes he look at Juliet, who was giving him the proudest smile ever.

"I think you heard what she said! Now, where is your house?" she tells him.

Ryan moves his eyes -which hold a burning fire in it- and says, "someday, you will die because of me, I promise" his gaze was on Juliet's blue eyes.

But what he said didn't have any effect, in fact she smiles at him and says " first of all you should say 'someday you'll die on my hand' that would put more drama in your sentence , second of all, I think one day we all are going to die, so there is no need to be scared about the way that you're going to die in, because it all will leads you to the same end....Death" and then she gives him a big smile like if she don't care if she died for real, then she continue 'now, for the last time, Where is your house?".

So he stands up, he was at finally satisfied; that Juliet has win the match. so He start moving to the main road, as Juliet follows him.

After fifteen minutes, they were standing in front of a huge house with, two floors, and a huge garden, that has been well cared of, there where a trees and flowers everywhere, all around the house, and they were so beautiful, in the way the trees were surrounded by the colored and full-of-life flowers, it'll capture you, and never let it go.

Ryan make his way to his house, but Juliet didn't follow him , he notice that she couldn't move her eyes away from his house, so he yells "FROM HERE BLONDIE" .

Juliet shakes here head, just so she could come back to reality, then she glance at him, and yells back "I HAVE A NAME, AND IT'S J-U-L-I-E-T, JULIET !" .

"Stop Delly dallying and come here, J-U-L-I-E-T" . Juliet could feel her blood boiling inside of her, but she swallow it back, and follow him.

As they enters the hallway, the house was well decorated, it was classic just like Juliet's Dream-house, from the way the house looked like it was obvious that his family was super rich, they are so rich that Juliet herself ,Who her family have a two different factories, can't help to see him less than a heirs to some money factory.

Finally they stops in front of a door that looks more like a gate, then Ryan opens it without knocking, there were two ladies sitting, it was a living room as she can tell.

"you're late!" the younger lady says. Ryan takes a fast steps towards her, grab her form her arm, and took her to the corner of the room.

"why did you do this?" he asks her.

"do what?"

" why you ask mother if that girl can come ...."

"You were the one who asked to, weren't you?"

"No, she was the one who told you to".

"I thought....oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't know, honestly".

"how can you mistakes between a female voice and a male voice?"

Ryan turn his head to the side to see his mother already start welcoming Juliet. "So you're my son's classmate I suppose" His Mother asks.

Juliet moves her gaze "yes .." she reaches quickly her hand to shake her hand ".... my name is Juliet Jones" she introduces herself.

"Juliet .... that is a very beautiful name"

"thank you!"

" and I'm Mary Mathaway .." she turn her head to Ryan, pointing at him"......Unfortunately that witless-boy Mother", Juliet wanted to laugh and she actually couldn't hold it, so she just giggles softly.

"Mother!" Ryan shout "..aren't you going to stop!" the last thing he wanted after all what had happens is that, his Mother making fun of him in front of somebody he don't know yet, she was the weirdest mother you can ever imagine , she's that kind of person who likes to embarrass her children's in front of the people, and no matter how much you tell her to stop, she'll just ignores you and continue embarrassing you, but she had a very sweet heart, that you can't believe that there is someone have a sweetheart like this.

"oh! as long as you are here, how about you have lunch with us?" the girl from the back Suggests, which made Ryan move his head like a creepy zombie, looking at her in an unlimited Anger, so she look back at him

"What? she sound nice, not like somebody I know".

"thank you, i would love to" Juliet answer her gratefully.

Ryan's mother smiles "then let's go before the food get any colder"' and so, they went to the Dining room.

the first thing Juliet notices about the room is; huge dinning table, extra large chandelier,

looks like it's a 'large-in-everything' House. ha! Juliet thought.

They stand in front of the table, where a lot of different types of food was survived.

"you can sit next to Christina" Mary says.

So her name is Christina.. Juliet thought.

"Oh! that's right.. I didn't introduce myself , did I?" Christina looks at Juliet, "I'm Christina, His sister" she points at Ryan, who was already sitting and eating.

Mary didn't plan on letting it go, so she hit him on his head, but that didn't work out; because he didn't bother and continue what he was eating.

Mary let out a sigh, and then they sit down.

Everything went so perfect .....

Until..