Chapter Three: Juliet Jones (unedited)

CHAPTER THREE: JULIET JONES

After a long day with a new mysterious boy ; Juliet come back to her cozy home in Chemnitz, Her house color was white, with an amazing garden.

the backyard had a beautiful garden-chair, that Juliet liked to sit on while reading one of her favorite books 'the secret garden'.

she had really loved that place, one of the places she loved the most in her house, because of the two flower trees, that was on the chair's side, its most beauty shows up in spring, while the flowers lays at that garden-chair gently.

She takes a fast big steppes to her house, like she was missing it , and haven't been there for ages.

She hold the door's hand, and open the door, she could feel the sweet warm house air blowing her hair to the back of her neck, which made her smile, she walks right to the kitchen, knowing she will find her mother there, and she was right, "I'm home!" She says as she enters the kitchen.

"Welcome back sweet heart!" Her mother Anne welcomes, "how was your day?",Anne asks, the same one she ask every time Juliet comes back from her school.

"it was good, you know, there is a new boy has moved to our class today".

"Is that so?"Anne replied.

"Yeah, but he didn't talk at all,i do get the fact that he is a new student in our class, but i almost thought that he can't talk, but i have seen him do, he was talking to a girl named 'Luna Luckas' but he didn't talk to anyone else" Juliet stop for a minuet to catch her breath and then continues "but if you can't say that he had some trouble or something like that, because the way he talk to her was so normal, and it looks like they know each other for a long time, don't you think so?" Juliet said looking at her mother.

"Juliet my love," Anne nodded as she walked to Juliet who was siting at the chair next to the dining table in the kitchen, "Sometimes, you need to leave people alone, it doesn't matter for you if he knows her or not, does it?"Anne asked Juliet, holding Juliet cheeks in her soft hands. Juliet look up at her mother than shake her head smiling, knowing that her mother was right.

Juliet and her mother was so close, she used to tell her mother everything, since she was a little kid her mother was her best friend and she was happy about it, and never wished it to change.

Juliet took her bag moving outside the kitchen, as she takes the stairs steppes to her room, which was at the second floor of the house.

She enters her room, the color of the room was purple and white, and it was filled with flowers, she looks down at her study table that was under her white window, her dad's photo.

"Hello daddy! I'm back!" She take the photo up to her lips and kisses it.

Her father died when she was only ten years old, maybe that is why she was too close to her mother.

After her father died she thought that she'll be so lonely, but she was wrong, her mother never let that happen, she always stood to her daughter side, and always give her some advice about anything that run throw Juliet life, Anne knows every thing about Juliet, where she is going, why she is doing things the way she do them, and that made both of Juliet and her mother the way they are now.

Then she moves her eyes to the necklace her father had given her before he died.

She takes it and wear it, this necklace was so special to her and will always be.

She moves her eyes to look out of the window, with a smile on her face as she took her thoughts away remembering that day he give her the gift of her life.

Author's note:
Hey lovers, how have you been?

i just want to explain for you something and that is in my story it's not the first day in the school.
it is right that it's Ryan first day but it's not Juliet first day or something like that.
Does that make any sense, i don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say but let's hope you do.

Sorry for keeping you waiting all these days and not updating lately .
I hope you'll like this chapter.

Feel free to comment, vote, and follow if you haven't .

Love you!♥♡♥♡♥