Chapter Therteen: A Journey

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A Journey.

As the bus took off, the Adventure began.

The rode was full of loud and noisy songs, played on the radio mixed with the voices of 'bad at singing' kids, laughing, playing games, and just being the silly teenagers they are.

The journey was to a place called the dark forest (Schwartzwald ), it is located in the southwest in Germany, and that was about 1 hour 44 minutes from their home city in Chemnitz.

It was a good place to go hiking or mountain biking with well marked trails, and that is what this school trip was all about.

And that's why  everybody were excited about it.

Of course except for one, Ryan.

That one person with that same old lonely face.

After 50 minutes of driving they took a break, and stopped at a subway restaurant, where they could have their lunch, it was about three past half, when their food was finally deserved.

The kids split up into groups. There were the girls group and the boys group.

The laughter hasn't lost its way to their hearts, but at the same time couldn't find its way to that one person's heart.

________________________

After they finished their meals it was time to go back to the bus, Ryan was the first one to be finished and rushed to the bus.

"Juliet! We're going to the restroom; are you want to come with us?" Liz asked, as she stood with the other girls.

"No, I'm fine, I'll just go and wait for you guys in the bus" she answered back.

"Ok, have fun waiting in that boring huge thing" she snapped back.

Juliet rolled her eyes, smiled, and then she took her way to the bus.

When she got into the bus, she saw one black haired person at the back, he didn't seem to notice her, so she just took her seat at the front.

Just sitting there, feeling the sadness and the loneliness halo behind her, wasn't something she wanted to do; so she kept thinking of a way to cheer him up, even though it's actually she knew that it was none of her business, she really wanted to cheer him up in one way or another.

It didn't take a long time to think, before an idea suddenly pumped up inside of her head.

She took that one sweet thing, which she brought with, and then took a few steps forehead, she stood in front of Ryan, that was when he left his eyes from his phone, took off his headphones from his ears, and caught her own blue eyes with his narrow eyes gaze.

"What?" he asked coldly and waited for her to answer him.

She smiled and relieved the small sweet chocolate bar, which it was hidden behind her back, she held his gaze and said "take it! ".

He looked at her for couple of seconds before he finely took it; he looked at it with a confused expression on his face, and then he looked back up at Juliet "White Chocolate?"

Her smile got wilder as she answered him "If you eat some Chocolate, whenever you're feeling sad, it would become a true medicine, trust me on that! "

"And why are you giving this to me? Do I look miserable to you?" he quickly asked back.

"Ahhh! Yes!" she answered as quickly as she could, and then turned back and went to her seat.

Ryan wasn't really happy of receiving a white Chocolate bar.

'It's bloody hell none of her business' that was what he thought as he got up to go and give her back her Chocolate bar or just throw it in the middle her face, but that was when the other students started to come into the bus.

If he ever hated a thing more than annoying people that would be rumors, he didn't want to talk to anyone, just so he would be able to stay out of people gossips, at last that was the only way he could think of, he had enough of it back in his home town, and that's why he sat back down and let it go for this time.

________________________________

As soon as they arrived to the 'Schwartzwald', they went down one by one, gathered each other in small groups.

And as soon as the last one got down, the teachers started to give them the safety information for this journey, and as usual no one was listening to them...

After about seven minutes of useless unheard speech, they started to move together as a one huge group of excited kids, but it seemed like that one person love to be the last one to be.

Otherwise this time it's not because he felt like to be out from a group of an annoying people, this time he felt something.

There was something, and it didn't seem to you feel good about it.

He decided to ignore that feeling, and just keep moving with the others.

But that smell.

It was a smell he would never get it wrong; it's the smell of something bloody, something strong.

Something like a werewolf.

And that smell was just too strong for him not to notice it, and therefore he knew that, this werewolf-dude must be really angry.

"That doesn't smell like a good thing." He said in a low voice.