Chapter Nine: Get To Know Each Other (unedited)

CHAPTER NINE: GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER

"Oh really and how you're going to do that?" He asks.

"I'll just follow you were ever you go" she says as her innocence had obviously dies.

"Like i would let you follow me?" .

"Well you can't stay out for the next 12 hours" she Answer him, looking at her watch.

"So do you!".

Juliet didn't answer back, she just roll her eyes, then moves her gaze to the other side, as she let out a sigh, telling herself that his -obviously- going to take a long time until he realizes that he have no other choice but to do as she asked, so they can work on that project, because she is not going to give up.

After a moment of strange silence, Ryan make up his mind and decided to break that silence, "Were is your home? i will drive you there".

"Oh no, I'm not going to come back to my house, until i meet your parents first" giving him the 'not going to give up' look was so clear on her face.

Ryan felt like he is going to cut her fingers then put on the bound some salt and maybe a little bit of lemon, and tel her 'DON'T YOU EVER BE ANNOYING TO ME , DO YOU HEAR ME!'.

But instead he just walk to a rock, and set on it, "if you want to go in the heard way, then fine let's take that road".

"Fine".

"Fine" he answer.

"Fine".

"Ugh" as he thought to himself 'i really can't take this girl any more, why didn't i kill her in the first place..... oh! Wait, right! Because Her stupid friend.......what if i kill both of them?' Then he shake his head, trying to get this thoughts away, ' but who's actually her friend ? ....... don't tell me she is the same girl from earlier! Well i want be surprised if i was right, because annoying people have an annoying friends just like them.'

Juliet move to set on the rock beside him, on his left side, as she takes out a novel book from her bag and starts to read it, ignoring all the scary faces Ryan was giving her.

____________________________

Three hours later....

'God! How can she still so clam just like that?' Ryan asks himself, he was dying inside, well, just try to make a wild animal sit down for three hours.......... either he will die, or will try to kill you, he don't want to go way too far and kill her so he was dying instead, but he would never throw his pride away, he wont act like this, he's going to pretend like he don't care...even though his face was just like a face of someone who wants to go to the bathroom, so badly, but he can't; because his in a meeting...

In the other hand, Juliet would never be much happier than she is at the mean time, there is nothing more beautiful than to read a book in a forest, with the beauty cute birds singing a lovely songs above of you, and never forget the amazing soft wind, playing with your hair, making you feel alive, make you feel like your chest so brand new, with that fresh Oxygen, while the sweet smell of the grass sneaks to your nose lightly, a smell you would never dislike.

In a situation like this you'll forget everything, so she forget for a few hours all what happened to her and about that vexatiously annoying person sitting next to her.

Ryan move his head to stare at her, he notice a small smile beautifully painted on her red lips, he was dying, and she was enjoying with her book, at first he thought that it's really ridiculous and rolls his eyes away, then turn them back at her, he notice that her smile is getting bigger and bigger as she continue reading, suddenly a smile start to sneak on the side of his lips, not long before he remembers what she has made him go through, and that what makes his smile disappears, and go back to his scary face again.

But all those expressions that he shows on his face, never capture Juliet's attention at all, she was deep diving in her own word of books,

not until she was awake again; because of Ryan's cell phone, that rings, breaking the air of silence, she glance at him, as he swipe with his finger the screen of his phone.

"Hello" he answers.

"You're late, we are waiting for you to have dinner, where are you?"Juliet hears the voice on the other line, clearly, that voice was soft and sweet, that person who was talking to Ryan, sounds like a young girl, but still not sure about the age...

"I can't help it, because there is a stalker, that refuse to leave" he answers gritting his teeth in anger, while his (burning in fire) eyes looking at Juliet.

Juliet glance at him as well, "stalker, really, so you call your partner a sticker ?" She asks, asking herself 'since when did the partners named as stalkers'...

"Oh~Kay, if you want i will ask mom if you could bring her here today" the sweet voice make it way out from Ryan's phone again.

"No Need to-"

"yes please do-"

Different answers come out at the same time, obviously the disagree one was form Ryan, and the other one was from Juliet.

That girl on the other line sound confused as she says "OK, I'll ask her as you want" and before Ryan could disagree again, she left the phone of her ears so she can't hear anything.

After less than 3 minutes she was back,"Ray, still there?" She calls out Ryan as 'Ray', she just called him by a nickname, sounds like they were really close.

"Yeah!" He answer quickly.

"I asked mom, and she said -" her voice was quiet,"--GREAT!" she screams out loud, making Ryan and Juliet jump out, "BRING HER HERE, WE HAVE NOTHIN' TO DO ANYWAY!"

Ryan almost drop his phone, and with a wildly open eyes, he look at Juliet ,who was giving him 'i win' smile.

"I think you clearly heard what she said".