Chapter Five: The Project Partner (unedited)

CHAPTER FIVE : THE PROJECT PARTNER

It has been already three days since Ryan Mathaway had moves to this school, but he was unfriendly at all , and every time someone try to be friendly with him, he would prefer to be in the hostile zone, and give them a frightening look that would make them want to run away,but the really weird thing was, when he talk to that 'Luna' girl, he become so normal, even though he never laughs, but at last he talks to her, he had a very cold eyes and the way he looked at anyone was just so........... feeling less, even with Luna.

And Juliet was, somehow, Curious about what is the thing that drives him to this rode of darkness, loneliness and coldness, he want to be alone in a high school , who want something like that?, and it wouldn't be weird if he actually wanted to be unseen too.

That was what Juliet thought about as she watches him, sitting in his disk that was not far away from her own, all of the thoughts she was diving in, cuts off, when she see her teacher 'Mrs Katy bellon' walks into the class, she was a beautiful young lady with a long black hair with a shinning black eyes, she was tall, with a lovely dark skin and a white teeth, and sometimes she had a great sense of humor, it was a very surprising thing that she's not married yet, because she was just so......... perfect.

" SO , unfortunately, you guys are just so unfriendly with each other, and i can see how you're too bad with the friendly friends behavior thing" she smiles at them "but I'm not allowing this to continue, So, i have talked to the head teacher , and we come up with this, first I'm going to give you this small pieces of papers, that has been written on it numbers and i want each one of you to take one of it, just only one small paper" she was saying that while she was moving around the class making sure each one of the students is doing what she's asking and continues " what is going to happen is this papers is going to chose for you, your own partner, and then you and your partner will work together on a the project, so all what i want from you is to write a report about any animal you like ,after you and your partner agree on it " she finished explaining.

as she give them the right to start looking for their partners, Liz jumped to Juliet seat "hey, what did you get?" She asked curious.

"fifteen," Juliet answer as she was looking back at Liz, "what about you?"Juliet asks back.

"i got nine" Liz answer,"who do you think our partners would be?"

"And how can i know such a thing?"

"Yeah, you're right..." Liz waited a little before she ask.....

"don't you think that this whole thing made up because of that new kiddo?" She point at Ryan with her eyes .

Juliet turn her head to look at Ryan then nodded, "i honestly can't help but feel pity for his partner" she giggles looking at Liz.

"How about we go and ask him? You know about the number he get" she said it with a huge smile on her face like she was saying the smartest thing ever.

Juliet look up at Liz who was saying the most stupid thing ever "I'm sure there is something wrong in your brain" She start to get really angry "and if you-"

"Ah fine i got it, I'll be quite" she didn't let Juliet finish her talk, knowing that if she start to fight with her, she will die and go to hell because The Angry Juliet , it was the end of the school day, and it would be nice if it end up in peace.

Juliet smile and turn her head, "That is just so weird, you have been such a good girl lately" she laughs, then she turns her head to smile at Liz,

but there was no-Liz, Juliet moves her head to the other side to see that Liz was already in front of Ryan "Oh my god, she is so unbelievable"Juliet says to herself.

"Hey Ryan, do you know who is your partner" Liz asks him, ignoring all of the 'you better run' look, " i don't think you know, let me show you, all you have to do is to open this paper" she smiles at him" oh! do you want me to open it for you?" her hands make their way to pick up that paper, she almost did only if Ryan didn't pick it up before she does.

He stand up, and moves his eyes to look at her, that was so not good.

"Do you think I'm too stupid that i don't know that" he look down at her, wait, the way his accent, he is ........ British, but there was no time to think about such a thing.

"No sir" Liz answers him, feeling her heart would stop.

"And if i want to know who is my partner, i wouldn't open this it by myself?"

"No".

"Good," Then he step one step closer "and don't you ever dare to touch a thing of mine, or you'll be dead, do you understand?" He said , and he look like he really mean to kill her, who knows? Maybe he did mean it.

The darkness that Liz have seen in Ryan's eyes, made her take a two steps back, and catching her breath, how can someone be full with hating-feelings and have that much of darkness in his eyes?

Ryan left up the paper in front of Liz face "Because I hate that" without lifting his eyes from her, he smashes it next to her ear, then he let the paper fall down on the ground.

At that time Mrs Katy notice Liz and Ryan in that strange mood, "Ryan, Liz, is every thing alright?" She ask, as soon as she is done saying this sentence the bell rings.

"Nothing important" Ryan answer, obviously because Liz can't answer any question at the mean time.

He moves back to his set, he left his bag up, then he make his way out of the class.

Juliet keep her gaze following him, until he was out of the door, then she moves her eyes to see that poor Liz, frozen in her place, she runs to her, looking into Liz eyes "are you OK?" , Liz shakes her head as a yes, but she wasn't OK at all for sure, "what happen, did he say something mean to you?".

"I-i don't know" Liz shakily answers.

Juliet move her eyes at the ground, and pick up that piece of paper, that wasn't worth that much kind of drama, and open it, that unlucky number was.....................

"15".