Chapter Eight: If You Like It Or Not (unedited)

CHAPTER EIGHT: IF YOU LIKE OR NOT

"Then Unfortunately, both of you, won't get out of here alive" .

Ryan smiles, and he was kind of enjoying this, " you better say that to yourself".

Juliet has notices that this whole time Ryan was so clam and there wasn't any kind of nervous in his tone when he talks, he was too clam as if he can win against four men without any problem She close her eyes tightly and start praying for god to save them. 'oh god please help us! "

And at that moment, all of the four men movement, takes it way to Ryan, but then, the men stop fighting the Gravity, suddenly they fall at the ground, holding their hearts, and crashing their chests in pain, just right away, when they look into Ryan eyes, which its color turns to be a light Red as soon as the black line paint itself all around his eyes.

Every Jagatire had this kind of power, where their eyes can take control of the enemy's heart, it can make his heartbeat lower or higher but it can't make it stop, and it calls the Eyeflez , Once an old story said, That the name of this movement was named by a wise old man, who lived alone in the mountains long time ago, and that time was too long for anyone to knows the reason nor the meaning of that name, and the thing about the eyeflez is that only when the Jagatire become at the age of fifteen then he can do it, the same thing was to Ryan he couldn't do it until he was fifteen, not only that but it also can't be last for more than ten min, no matter how much the Jagatire was strong it can't take time more than ten minutes, it's the mother-nature-of-the-Jagatires rules you can say.

As Juliet left her gaze up, she was seeing the weirdest thing in her life, how can the four of them have a heart attack at the same time?

It was a miracle from God, obviously.

"Shit, he's older than 15" the fat man says in pain, still holding his chest in his hands, as if he want to take the pain out of his heart by crushing his own chest.

Ryan moves his feet a few steps to be in front of them, then he give them a grateful smile and say "Oh! Do i look that young.... thank you, i didn't know that".

He move a step back without taking his eyes off them, then he turn to the side , and start to walk away, without even bothering to ask that Blondie to follow him, and he didn't need to, "w-wait!" She screams, but as ever, Ryan didn't look back or even slow down, not even a tag.

Both of them start to make their way out the forest in silence, not long before Juliet decides to break that confusing silence by asking "how did you do it?".

"Do what?" He replays.

"You know....back then, when you make all of them fall down-"

he answers without stop nor look at her, "Magic".

"Oh! Is that so?" She titters, but her face turn to give him a manifest look full of seriousness "No wonder why you always act like that.....because your a magician! Right?".

Ryan looks back at her, he didn't believe it, did she just believe what he said, that he is a magician?, she believe the words that has been only throws out from his mouth, just to let her shut up! "Did you really beileve that?" He asks.

"Yeah, you were telling the truth, weren't you?....."

And as usual this girl is good ,very good actually , with making people speechless ....
Her innocently stare was killing him...

Truly killing him..

As Juliet sees his eyes wild open ......... and his mouth too, she knows that she have says something wrong, but still she is pretty sure that all what she say was nothing....all what she needs to do right now to get out of this situation was to change the topic.....

"So......is your house far away from here? Will it take a long time until we get there?" She says, moving her gaze around, trying to find a house nearby them.

"You think that i would take you to were i live?" If she was thinking that she is making the things better by asking this silly question, then she is so wrong, although she did shake her head as a yes for his question, Ryan blink once in shock,he never met someone who is so confident in himself as she is, "in your dreams " he snaps.

"You think i wouldn't go to your house? And make all what has happen, just right now, goes for nothing? That would be in your dreams" she was looking at him with a (as clear as the sun) fire in her eyes, he was going too far with his coolness, "I'm going to your house if you like it or not sir !".

"Oh really and how you're going to do it?"

She smiles at him, knowing that it would kill him, but she likes it, as her challenging smile succeed in causing the annoyance for him, as well her answer irritates him......

"I'll just follow you were ever you go".