Chapter four: Memories (unedited)

CHAPTER FOUR: Memories

Juliet holds the music player and start listening to her and her father favorite song, and it was 'flying without wings' , then all of sudden her memories with her father, flashback in her head......

It was Juliet's tenth birthday, her father was in London for business, and there was no way that he might arrive for her birthday, because he still have a work to do, which made Juliet disappointed.

"Why daddy can't come today?" The nine years old Juliet asked her mother who was making a cake for the party .

Anne looked at Juliet " because he is busy" Anne explained.

But it looks like Juliet didn't like her mothers answer, "why can't he just have a day off for his poor little daughter?".

Anne laughed really hard at that breaking heart answer, well at last that was what Juliet thought.

The hours pass away , as Juliet watch the clock telling herself that 'this is the worst birthday ever' ,it was really hard for her to enjoy her birthday while her sweet daddy was away, her dad who always surprise her with his sweet gifts, but he is not here right now.

The reason why Juliet loved her father more than anything in the word, is because Juliet was the only child that Anne and john ever had, so she was mommy and daddy sweet heart, Juliet's father loved her so much, that she was the most important thing in his life, then her mother gets in the second place, and after that his company, there is nothing more important to him than his family, he was a good person, in fact he was an Amazing person.

The time has come for Juliet to blow her birthday candle, "remember to make a wish before you turn off the candle" Anne remind her, Juliet nodded shaking her head, then she closed her eyes, and blow that candle, "What did you wish?" Anne asked, but Juliet looked back at her "mommy, if i told you it won't come true!" She answered, then she said "and now if you excuse me i need to drink some water" she come down from her chair and moved to the kitchen to get some water, leaving her mother wondering in her place, speechless.

Then suddenly the door was knocked, Anne stood up and moved to the door to open it, she already knew who was at the door, she opened it, and as she thought she was right about who was he,
"Juliet, come here and look who has come!" Anne called for Juliet.

"Who?" Juliet asked as she run to where her mother voice was calling, "DADDY!" Juliet screamed happily, and run to his arms then she jumped and hugged him.

"Haha, my beautiful Juliet!" Her father said as he hugged her back, then Juliet gently pushed him, then looked at him and said "i can't believe that my wish come true!" .

"So that was what you had wish" Anne said, Juliet looked at Anne and smiled and nodded, then suddenly her smile gone and her eyes opened wildly like she just remember something she forget to do.

"Oh my god! I should've wish something else! That i need! If i only knew that my wish would come true!"Juliet screamed.

"Why? What did you want to wish?" Anne asked Juliet, Juliet looked up at her mother "well, i would like a candy house or something like that" she answered, John and Anne as soon they heard what their daughter dreamed of, they almost fall from laughing, making Juliet smile at the ground shyly.

"Wait.....does that mean, you had a party without Me ?" John asked, Juliet give him a big smile and said to him "you for sure didn't expect that we would wait for you, did you?" She left one eyebrow, for a ten years old girl, she wasn't an easy little girl at all.

"I did, and I do not accept that, so you have to re-party it ...... with me" then John left his daughter up, making her laugh so much..........

"JULIET , JULIET" Anne shout.

Juliet turn back to see her mother at her room door, Anne notices that Juliet was remembering her father, because of that song and the ..... tears, that was falling from her eyes,"Oh! My Juliet" Anne cried, as she walks to her daughter.

"I still can't forget that day" Juliet cried, as she throw her head at her mothers shoulder, and hugs her really heard to her chest.

Anne put her hand at Juliet's head, "My love, we all can't forget him, he is living here with us, that is why you can't forget him", she gently push her away, and moves her hand to Juliet's checks, "I don't think that he would like for you to forget him"

Anne takes Juliet down stairs, leaving that song playing by herself under the white window.

Author's note:
Hello~ everyone.
Here it is, the fourth chapter, i hope you'll like it, thank you so much for reading it, and thank you for reading my note.
If you like this chapter please vote for it.

Feel free to comment, vote , follow if you like.

♡♥♡♥♡♥Love you ♡♥♡♥♡♥