Chapter two: new boy (unedited)

CHAPTER TOW : A New Boy

"Juliet come on ," Anna shout to wake her daughter up "you're going to be late".

"OK, I'm ready" Juliet nodded as she come dawn from the stares ,she had a long blond hair with a classic hair style and a blue eyes , she wore reaching the knees purple skirt with a nice lightly pink shirt , she loved classic thing since she was a little girl , well you can say about her that she was a true ladylike , a graceful lady.

she did like every thing to be on time , it was really rare thing for her to be late like today , however ,she moved quickly to the front door as she's trying to wear her shoes once she ended dealing with her hair.

"you're not going to eat your breakfast?" Anna asked Curiously.

"No , I'm super late " she explains "got to go , love you " and then the door was shut dawn very hared.

Anna moved her head to the window and she saw her daughter running through the grass.

"My oh MY!!" she says with a smile in her face watching her quickly running lately daughter.

Juliet make it throw in time but after she had run all the way to her school (while she could have simply take a taxi or a bus) but she was too busy being worry that she would be late she didn't had time to be smart and think about stuff like this.

all of her thoughts has been cut as she turned to see her friend Liz laughing " Hey Juliet! Where is your Romeo?" Liz was Juliet Best friend , but Juliet admit that sometimes her BFF tells the most stupid jokes ever
"Liz , it's not funny at all and you know that " Juliet said it seriously. "come on take a joke!" Liz tried to make things better , but Juliet didn't agreed and turned her back "Grrrrr,really are you gonna be mad of something like that " Liz come closer , Juliet take a breath as she want to talk but suddenly her and the class attention turn to face an odd-somehow-cool boy standing at the class door , he had a black hair and wear a black t-shirt with a leather jacket , he looked like he was kind of a ...... rich boy!! .

and as they looked at him amazingly he looked at them annoyingly, he roll his eyes and take a big quick steps to an empty seat , trying to ignore all the eyes on him .

the whole class was kind of confused.

No-one know what is his name or from where he come , it looks like he is new in town ,NO , he looks like he is new in all of GERMANY , who is that ......... new boy?

While the class was wondering who is that boy the teacher come in , she noticed that new boy right away , she give him a small smile, but he didn't give her anything back , she ignore that fact and start welcoming the class and the new boy saying "looks like you all ready find your place.... " she said to him , then she looked back at the class and continue "class, i would like you to meet your new friend his name is Ryan Mathaway" she pointed at him to let them know she was taking about him , but she didn't have to do that because the class already knows that .

'looks like they wont get well with him' Juliet thought to herself , looking at him 'Ryan Mathaway wasn't it ; he doesn't look like a friendly person at all .....' she nodded to herself.

Then she took a deep breath , and turns her back , trying to ignore That new boy.

Author's note:

There it is , the second chapter of 'the lady and the jagatire' . :)
I would like to thank everyone who read my story and i hope you guys like it too .

And i would like to thank my dear friend leen_99 for helping me writing this chapter. And i would like to thank her for being the most amazing friend ever .

Feel free to comment , vote or follow .
It would make me really happy.

Thank you :D