A Reply

Part 2 of a yours Sincerely,

Dear Tommy,
You were right, the power I held over you felt better than anything, it was the thought that someone finally had nothing that could stop me, I could be free in my actions and there wasn't a single thing in the world to get in my way. I thrived on the power and ignored the reality, that maybe just as much as you needed me, I also needed you..
I remember in the letter you wrote about how you felt alone and the truth is, during that time I had began to feel alone too. You were the only person I would visit in a day, the only person who I could bare seeing, and not have to view pure disappointment on your face. For some reason lmanburg had grew strong and people fought against me and my morals, meaning I was alone, more alone than I had ever been and I couldn't bare to know that it was happening so I spent more and more time with you in exile, using my anger as a reason to hurt a kid, someone who had nothing, someone just like me.
Look kid, we are becoming more alike and I don't want you to hide from who you are, embrace what makes you different and defeat those who have wronged you, in a way that makes them understand. I belive you are a good kid that bad things have happened to, your soul isn't bad, your heart yearned for good and I saw that in your eyes, even when I took everything you worked for away from you, yoy still had a little but of love left.
In some aspects I see that we also aren't exactly alike, because despite you being used and manipulated and having everything you ever loved taken away from you, you still forgave me, forgave everyone. In my heart I know that it is the right thing and im proud you have gotten to do it but part of me knows that I'm not as strong as you, I'm not able to forgive that easily, I just don't have it in me. The longer I'm in here the angrier I'm becoming, people have soon stopped visiting and Sam barely even checks on me anymore, I'm rotting in here because of the pain I've cause. You must know Tommy that you have not inflicted pain only dealt with others and your own, you aren't ever gonna end up like me, so why run? Why run when you can start a new life, pretend your someone else for a change, help those who have less than you and speak highly of those you love, show people who you are. Who Tommyinnit is, they will see the power you behold and will understand why you should be loved not feared...

Dream