Chapter 20 - a will to survive

Clay POV:
George and I steadily make our way downstairs. When we get to the door George is holding onto my arm, I smile down at the burnette and then look back up at the door and take a deep breath. I opened the door to a beautiful woman, she had ginger-salmon hair, it matched quite well with her skin tone. She was wearing golden earrings and was dressed in a black pantsuit with a white collared shirt beneath it.

"Hello, George, hi Clay, nice to finally meet you". She smiles; in which I smile back in return.

She reached out her hand to shake, and I gladly accepted.

"Come on in Sally"

I open the door wider so she can get in more easily. Once she entered, I shut the door and locked it behind her, who knows the risks of leaving it open anymore. I look down and see that the brunette has left my side. I then look up and see he's leading her to the meeting room. I follow close behind them and then pull the duo to a stop when we reach the door.

I step in front of them and open the door. My mafia is sitting at the table, chatting lightly about random stuff. I look back at Sally and George standing behind me.

"Stay here you two, I'll call you in in a sec". I say. They nod their heads in response as I walk into the room and close the door behind me.

The room goes silent as I close the door. I walk over to my seat at the head of the table, everyone staring blankly at me as I do so. Nick and Karl are sitting right near me, which makes me a little bit more calm. I sit down and take a deep breath before speaking.

"As you know, well at least most of you, we have a new guest today. Her name is Sally Gold, if you've been here long enough, you'll have already met her, or at least heard of her".

A couple people throughout the table nod and murmur a few words.

"If you happen to not know, Sally was Wilbur's wife. She has a son, named Fundy. Please be nice to her, she has been through a lot."

She doesn't need you Dream, she's a bad bitch and she'll beat your mafia boss mf ass 😌

"Now you might be wondering why she is here. Well, she's actually here to discuss our previous case" this is when the whispers spread around the room like a wildfire. I clear my throat, getting their attention again.

"She isn't here to discuss George you dumb asses. She's here to discuss his dad, Mark." This time however, whispers were not spread, quite the opposite actually. No one said a single word.

After that I decided to just stop talking all together. I get up and walk towards the door, to find George and Sally, chatting in the hallway. I think about bringing them both in, but I decide I want to talk to Sally first. With that thought, I signal George to enter the room without us. He smiles, hugs me, and then walks into the room alone. Once he shuts the door, I look at Sally, who looks confused.

"Listen Sally, I don't want you to be overwhelmed. All you have to talk about is your problems with George's dad. Nothing else, we can take it from there, you can just reply to whatever we ask you, if you can't answer it, don't. I know how difficult it was to even come here." I finished.

I felt so bad dragging her here, but we had common enemies, and we needed to take them out as soon as possible.

"It's okay, I'm sure I'll be fine, Dream. Thank you for worrying about me though." She replies to me politely.

"Well then, let's head inside". I opened the door for her. She walks in front of me and into the room. I close the door behind us.

George POV:
Clay signals me to go in by myself, so I give him a quick smile and hug before entering the room all alone. When I walked in, I shut the door behind me, because I could assume what Clay wanted to talk to her about. When I sit down I get a few "Hellos" and "Hi George's".

"Hello Everyone" I reply to them.

I sit in the seat next to where Clay will be sitting. Karl and Nick are sitting almost right beside us, but on the side of the table, not the head. I start a conversation with Karl about random stuff, honestly I forget what it was already. Clay and Sally took about two minutes before they came into the room.

Clay sat down beside me like usual, Sally sitting on his other side. Whispers were sent around the room once everyone got a clear view of her. Clay looked at me and rolled his eyes at the mafias antics.

Dream POV:
"Alright people, down to business. First of all, I didn't give much context before. Basically, to sum it all up, Sally, and us, want George's dad dead. No offence George, but he's an ass". I say sarcastically.

"No offence taken Dreamy boy" replies with a smirk. I blush at the nickname, but then just decide to ignore it.

"Sally is here to give us her input, because she wants to help kill him. Sally, would you like to begin".

Sally POV:

"Thank you Clay, and all of you, for having me here today. As you all probably know, I lost my husband to this man, my son lost his father. Now I have no information about him, I hardly even know who he is. I just know that Wilbur despised him to the best of his abilities." I take a breath, I still have more to say.

"Now this is where you come in, I can't kill him, but I would like to watch him die, a painful, painful, death. And I know you all do too, so we are at an even stance here. I want to get this done as soon as possible so no more people have to suffer like we did."

" I'm sure we can come up with something to stop this nonsense, I'm sure we can come up with something to stop him."

I turn to Clay and nod my head, signalling for him to begin talking.

"So, Sally is right. We need to take out Mark soon, real soon. Does anyone have any suggestions?" He asks the table.

A few hands shoot up, first is a boy who looked to be about 17, too young to be in a mafia, but who cared at this point. Another being a blonde boy, who looked also around the age of 17. There were a few others, but these ones caught my eyes.

"You." I say, pointing at the brunette boy.

He smiles at me before speaking.

"I'm thinking.....maybe we just nuke it."

Everyone's eyes go wide, so do mine. But then he starts talking again.

"I'm just joking!! What if we...." his voice trailed off. "Never mind. That was my only idea, sorry." He finishes

I speak up. "Well, we might use that as a very,very last resort. But thank you...?" I waited for him to say his name

"Tubbo" he says.

"Well, thank you, Tubbo. Does anyone else have any ideas?"

————————————————————————
1258 WORDS