Chapter 26 - missing

George POV:

I want to sink to the bottom of this god damn lake. I want to sink to escape this hell that I live in. I want to sink to eliminate all of my problems. I want to disappear, I want to sink.

And I do.

I sink. I sink and sink and sink, My lungs tightening as my body drops, further and further down. I can't see anything, but I can hear the ringing in my ears as I sink deeper into the lake. But it's interrupted. Interrupted by a loud splashing sound above me.

I open my eyes, but the salty water stings them almost immediately. A dark figure is swimming towards me, from what I could see, it was a female. Soon enough her face was almost completely visible.

Was that, Sally?

I can feel my body getting lifted to the surface, but it is also starting to go limp, soon enough I can't feel anything, and my vision eventually goes completely black.

I wake up on a rock, a sharp pain on my back from lying on the rough surface was causing me to be very uncomfortable and a headache was pounding in my head.

"George, George please wake up", a familiar feminine voice pouts at me.

I open my eyes, and immediately see a face, looking worriedly down at me.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR AWAKE, FINALLY!"

She hugs me as I sit up, while I immediately regret that decision. The sharp pain in my back multiplies by a thousand. I quickly lay back down, even though it was severally uncomfortable.

"You've been out for almost an hour George, I almost didn't think you were going to wake up!" She sighs as she holds me tighter, a tear rolling down her cheek as she does so.

I was actually calm for the first time in a while, all of the thoughts that had earlier roamed my mind were gone, almost like everything was still. But then I remembered.

"Sally, have you seen Dream?" I question, adding pure worry to my words as I speak.

She lets go of me and looks me in the eyes, and with a quivering voice, she replies.

"n-" she sighs. "No." A tear rolls down her cheek as she pulls me into a hug, my face must have been enough for her to relish what happened.

I don't want to believe it, I don't want to believe that Clay, MY Clay, was gone. It couldn't be. I don't believe it, I don't believe it at all. He couldn't be gone, it was impossible.

My shaky breath goes in and out of my sore throat, hurting from keeping the tears inside of my eyes.

I need to let it out, it hurts so bad. It all hurts, my whole body aches, I feel terrible. At this point it's been ten minutes, and I've just sat here in Sally's arms, a shocked expression plastered on my face. But the silence was broken when Sally finally spoke up.

"George, let's go ok back on the Manor, please."

"No, no Sally. We have to look for him. WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR HIM!" I scream. She looks scared, but not surprised, at this point the tears weren't staying in, a flood of them were pouring out of my eyes, onto Sally's shoulder.

"George, please come with me, we will send a team out to look for him, it's to dangerous. Think about it, if your dad is still alive somehow, he's gonna kill you George. You need to hide". She finished.

It made sense in my mind, but I didn't want to. He wasn't dead, I didn't believe it.

Finally, after minutes if trying to convince me, I give in. She leads me over to her car, being very subtle and keeping watch of her surroundings. She opens the passenger door for me and I sit down.

We drive, we drive and drive, for what seems like hours, but we finally make it back to the manor. Sally shuts down the car and gets out. However I'm still in shock. I just sit there, waiting for someone to get me out themselves. Sally walks around the vehicle and opens the door for me, as well as grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my seat.

She drags me all the way inside, and shuts the door. I'm immediately greeted w it h Sapnap, running by up to Sally and I, questioning if we had seen Dream. When our reply wasn't what he wanted, he simply hugged me. I didn't want to let go, so I didn't. He didn't let go either. We had just lost the person most important to us, my boyfriend, my love, his best friend, his leader.

———

A week has went by since we "lost" Dream. I still didn't believe that he was dead. Sally keeps telling me that I'm in denial, the 'first stage of grief'. But I don't believe that either.

Sapnap seems to be even worse than me though. He hasn't come out of him and Karl's room in days, and he hasn't even let Karl come in. He has been eating though, everyday Karl had been leading him a plate of food, and after about an hour, it over night, the plate returns to its original spot outside the door, accept its empty.

Karl seems really worried for Nicks sake, it makes me worried as well. But I wasn't sad. I wasn't sad because I knew he wasn't dead. No one believes me, but I know he's not.

The Clay that I know wouldn't die to my dad, a petty old hag who is to old to be in the mafia, much less be the leader of one. He is to pathetic to be the death of Clay, he's to pathetic to be the death of my boyfriend. I won't believe it. Don't even get me started in the death of him, I Clay didn't kill him, I don't know who will.

I will George, I the author, who has all of the power of who lives and who dies in this world, will MURDER HIM.

I miss him. I miss him so much. I missed his smile, that cocky ass smile, when he's say something messed up. I miss his dramatic episodes when I said something he didn't like. I miss the way he'd smile at me when I came out of the walk in closet with a brand new outfit on, the way he would admire all of my features. I miss the way he would wear suits, hot ass mother fucking suits, for no reason. I miss him. I miss his smile, his hugs, his kisses. I miss everything.

I needed him, and I didn't even know where he was, much less if he was alive.
Where the fuck was he? And why wasn't he back yet?

————————————————————————
A/N - 1154

Fun facts:
Number one: I cried while writing this.
Number two: mr lover man can on while writing this. So I cried more.
Number three: last chapters are coming up, so be ready for em!

Voting, commenting, following, staying hydrated = very helpful and very pog!