Ch 2

Roseanne POV~

I followed her as she went deeper into the forest ,where her fiancé was buried. After a few minutes of quite chasing she stopped in front of a gravestone on which was written -
Late Kim Taehyung
"You were the best dream that I dreamt of"
The line was something her fiancé loved to tell Miss Jennie , he was her happiness in this hell . I hid behind some trees quickly as I heard someone else coming to the grace .

"I am sorry sister but I had to kill him."
"You are nothing but a murderer Jungkook ! Nothing else to me !"
I peeked to see who was the other person who had joined Miss Grace , It was Young Master Jungook.
What is he doing here ? Are they here to discuss something in the middle of the night? Should I go back? Was It wrong of me to follow her ?

Ahhhhh!!!

It looked to see what had happened, to my horror Young master had blood dripping from his arm while Miss Grace held a bloody dagger.
"Jungkook I am telling, tell me who ordered you to kill Taehyung?" Her eyes looked empty ,they looked liked eyes of a corpse.
"Sister you must go back now ." He looked anxious as If some unknown dangers awaited.
Young master collapsed on the ground as Miss Grace bent over to him .
"The poison was stay in your body till the sunrise , have a lovely night little brother ."
Miss Grace slowly moved away and proceeded to return to the manor in her black silk night gown which flowed in the wind as she walked.
I stayed behind the tree for a few until there were no signs of Young master and Miss Grace .
Something is happening.
I returned to the manor as quite as possible and quickly hid in my room so no-one would suspect I was gone .
Making a man bleed what was she thinking, she could get punished or executed at the worst. If she is taken away I will thrown out again and I will have to go back to selling myself as a slave .

In the country of Lapis women caught in a conspiracy in hurting men ,were punished in the cruelest way possible. A women in the south , who apparently made her husband "ill" from her ugly face on their first night was punished inhumanely . First , her hair was shaved and she was stripped naked . Then, she was m mounted on a black horse which got paraded around the town she belonged to . Ultimately the woman went insane , as she was unable to cope up with the humiliation and embarrassment.

I had to do something, something that will keep me alive . I have to stick to Miss Grace , she is my last hope . I have to prepare to serve her , serve her faithfully. Today's secret must be buried in tonight's darkness .

Stormy clouds took over the star lit sky , rumbling and thundering of the clouds alarming that It was going to rain soon was heard through out the manor .
As the night continued two women stayed awoken by the future that awaited them with tomorrow's rising sun .

(A/N)
Rosé will refer to Jennie as Miss Grace for sometime , It might be confusing and I am sorry . I will try to keep the story from getting more confusing. Romance is coming after a few chapters please endure for sometime .
Thank you for understanding.🍂🍂

-heliosimp