Ch 10

It was a little over a month of us staying at the academy.It was calm , too calm for us . Every second in the building felt almost suffocating, something was about to happen .

"Knock knock"
I opened the door to my room to find a young man dressed in fine clothes that couldn't even be afforded Miss Grace's family . His status seemed high , I dare not upset him . But a man here was very dangerous !Miss Grace!

Judging by the expression plastered on my face corners of his mouth lifted into a smirk .

Something had happened!

"Tell your master that her future husband had visited her." He left without saying another. I waited for sounds of his walking could no longer be heard .

I rushed quickly into Miss Grace's room to find her laying on the floor with a slit to her arm . Blood her already stained her beige coloured dress into a crimson shade .

"Miss! Wake up!"

Her eyes slowly opened revealing her beautiful pupils .

"Chaeyoung its time for the revolution."

I nod my head in agreement, the time for which we had prepared so hard for had already come . I went outside the room .

"Its time everyone!"

It was time that we women took back what was ours our dignity, our freedom, our happiness, our sanity and most importantly our kingdom. Those filthy creatures had deprived us of our right , the rights we were supposed to have since our birth . No longer will father sell their daughters in exchange for money to rich sewer rats , no longer will a husband be any longer allowed to hit his wife , no one can touch a women without her consent, all the evil doing that had been taking place all through the lands of this holy kingdom will no longer take place .

The prince just by showing up had started the biggest revolution that would ever take place in the history of the kingdom. Now the duty of writing the history of the kingdom will not only lie in male hands anymore.

Even if it would take time it will all be worth it . Even if lives are sacrificed they will be worth it cause the new rule , the new age was coming .

Every drop of blood that was bled by a women would be taken count of . Every drop of tear will take its revenge.

A new kingdom will equality was to be formed . And two women were doing it all .

It used to be our blood that used to colour the lands now it will be yours . Men or women we don't discriminate cause criminals are criminals they once raised to killed they will not fear to do it once again .