Ch 8

We reached the Academy in time for the admissions for the dorms , we were on time due to which we able to get two of the biggest rooms in the building close to each other .

The Academy consisted of the three buildings scattered on the hilly forested area of the capital . Even though the academy was located in the capital the visitation was zero other than teachers who frequented to teach from their homes .  When entering through the main gate the main building where the classrooms and the library was situated could be seen clearly, on the farther left to the main building hidden by the forestry was the housing for the students and lastly to the right the main building was the teacher's quarters . The teacher's quarters consisted housing for the teacher's who stayed at school often and the the head mistress's office .

The head mistress was the only one who knew of my identity , as she was a servant of the Rubier family . Miss Grace and I knew our stay at this place wouldn't be a peaceful one .

There was no class for the first day so Miss Grace and I took to tidying up our rooms . On entering our rooms were identical, each room had a twin size which was set along with the wall , a desk , chair , a wardrobe and a window through which we could see the view of the main building.

As we were tying up Miss Grace's room a girl with blonde hair knocked at the door for permission to come inside .

"Yes?"
"Good Evening Miss , my name is Lalisa and I am the  maid who will be working for both of you for this school year."

Lalisa ? That is an Affordinian name . Will she notice me as one of her people ? She cannot if she finds out my revenge will not work smoothly.

"Well you may leave , we are not in any need of your assistance at this moment." I was barely controlling my voice from shaking. I turned my back on her and faced directly at Miss Grace . Her eyes were fascinated with my sudden change in my manner . Curious, I knew she was . She was bound to be when her personal maid who had been in the same mansion as her since birth had finally showed a scared and weak side of hers .

Miss Grace quickly rushed the maid out of the room and locked the door .

"Scared Rosanne B-E-L-E-S-T-I-N-E ? Huh? Fascinating."

Her eyes were giving her lustful thoughts away as her hands found their place on my waist . Her eyes moved from my eyes to my lips then to my neck .

She pushed laid me on the bed as her hands stopped me from getting up .

My emotions which were in a scared state now were a mixture which was alien to me .

My heart was beating fast , warmth could be felt rushing into my cheeks , my ears were hot , there was a ticking emptiness in my stomach , my mouth was there , there was so much happening in this short but long moment .

With her over me I could smell her rose scent which she had put on herself in the carriage, her hair which was freshly washed in the morning smelled of a homely feeling .

What is happening ? Why is she on top of me ? What is happening?

(A/N sorry for boring you with the details of the academy, but it had to be written as some things are going to take place or maybe not ... and sorry again because I forgot to write this chapter ) 🍂🍂