Ch 6

Strong language has been used in this chapter with some abuse .

I was loyally following my special orders . The duke and other members of the house were slowly getting more and more ill everyday . The only problem was that the abuse on Miss Grace was getting worse every, it appeared to a side effect of the poison.

Maybe I should switch the poison with a better one .

Miss Grace seemed to be bedridden in her room to others , but she was actually visiting her training grounds . Her training grounds was an absolute secret , even to me . No one knew what she trained for , where she trained or who was training her . And everything I got curious about it she would say

"Every relationship should have at least one secret or else the curiosity in the relationship ends . And the relationship ends."

Well she wasn't wrong cause she didn't know about me . Did she?

I sat near the pot where the porridge for the sick members was being cooked . Slowly I emptied the the liquid in my glass bottle in the pot . A slight smile marked my face .

Finally these devils in human skin are gonna pay for their deeds .

I took the wooden spatula in the counter to stir the mixture in the pot . I didn't notice that someone was watching me stirring the food .

"You witch! I now know why the masters were getting sick . You were cursing the food."

So , she didn't see me adding the poison .

"Open your mouth you stupid wrench!"

She pulled me by my hair dragging me into her her room . She was the second mistress , also the duke's favourite wife .

"Lift your dress! I said now bi*ch!"

She took out her cane , which she always used to beat the other servants.

The cane struck my legs which cause pain . I could only wince cause if I cried for her help I would only get worse . I could feel my legs getting numb , at this point I couldn't even feel the pain . I looked down to see some blood on the floor .

When she was done I was on the floor , she looked pleased with her accomplishment. The cane now held little drops of my blood on it .

Disgusting old bitch . I knew I couldn't say that to her face  , so swallowed my words back .

"Get out now !"

I stood up and limped to the door as she whispered into my ear .

"Wear boots from now on . We don't want anyone to pity you . Do we?"

I got to my room and stood in front of the the mirror. There were marks like Miss Grace's .

Didn't she feel the same amount of pain as much as I am feeling now?

Does her back still pain ?

What kind of feelings does she feel when she sees her own wounds?

I took out these useless thoughts from my brain. I took out my boots and wore them .

I headed for the kitchen again , on my way I saw the other maids with bruises all over their faces .

Guess I didn't have it that bad today ? Huh ?

I took out my glass bottle and continued adding the black liquid in the pots of food .

Just a little longer and all of you will wither away .

Just the thought of them suffering soothed my wounds . 🍂🍂

(A/N I just realised I didn't clearly mention the time period or like the fashion in this time . I think I will have to make somethings clear .)