First ~

This is my first GL , so if there are any mistakes I am sorry .🍂

I am not really good at writing but I will try to write this story as best as I can .

If you don't like the idea of Jennie and Chaeyoung in a romantic relationship, feel free to read it as just a lesbian love story .

This story goes through the struggles of  two women fighting for their future in the cruel and unfair world . A world where men are allowed to do what they please and women are suppressed. Women being raped , killed  , abused and used for dirty works was everyday things that man didn't even care about . Life in the county of Lapis wasn't easy for women , while being  a paradise for men with sick thoughts. The country was named  after the goddess of motherhood Lapiasn ,but as many say the name doesn't define whats within an object .

Women who couldn't ensure the harsh practices tried every means to kill themselves. Drinking poison , eating deathly herbs , jumping off the balconies, cutting themselves they were willing to pay every price to escape the hell called  Lapis .

But the worst sufferers were not women , the  begrimed who belonged to the fallen country of Affordina . The begrimed who used to be identified as Affordinians were enslaved in Lapis . They were made to do inhumane things to  take away their little existence as humans. They considered as dirty creatures that were made to sell themselves to keep their weak heart beating .

This was the harsh reality of the paradise people all over the continent admired . The rotten to the core country of Lapis.