Authors Note

Before I begin writing this I just wanted to go over the warnings/trigger warnings, as well as some other things before starting.

The following content will include: Blood/gore, very descriptive content (gore way); Mentions of Su!c!de, s3lf h#rm, tr#um#t!c experiences & yelling.

Majority of this story will not include fluff, as Helen is a serial killer. 

Setting: The story is set as you, Y/N, a normal college student who is interested in art, Encountering a new friend, Helen Otis. I won't go into much detail but I think you can probably guess where this going. :)

The story will switch perspectives between chapters, mostly between Helen and Y/N, but I will throw in some other characters as well.

Just for context, here's some lore / head canons i'm going off for Helen:

1.He doesn't sleep much, as he believes it's mostly a waste of time, he won't sleep unless it's necessary, or he's incredibly tired after doing something. He basically lives off coffee and tea to keep him awake.

 2.He's kind of a clean freak, his room is incredibly clean, and he likes to keep everything clean and organised. Meaning he showers a lot. 

3.He hates Winter, not because of the weather but it reminds him of the death of Phil, his best friend, in the year 1990 (they were 10; also this is based off the old story) 

4.He's very insecure and self conscious about his body, especially of how pale he is, and the bags under his eyes, as well as the fact his eyes are incredibly blue. So he'll try and cover everything up, only sometimes leaving his neck revealed.

 5.His hair is very fluffy and messy, it's quite soft but he'll get mad if you touch it. 

6.Him and the Puppeteer knew each other while Puppet was alive. Though due to Puppets memory loss after death, and b.p's change in style, age, personality and appearance (mask) they do not recognise each other (THIS IS CANON, ITS ON BLEEDINGHEARTWORKS D.A) 

7.He absolutely hates being called Helen unless it's by someone he knows closely, parents, doc, close friends. 

8.His 2 closest friends are judge angels and the puppeteer.

 9.He doesn't show much emotion or feeling unless it's anger or annoyance, he'll mostly express his feelings through his art.

 10. He has some muscle, definitly not the stick he used to be when he was in school. (According to the image Delucat drew of him -> https://www.deviantart.com/delucat/art/SAMPLE-Bloody-Painter-Dakimakura-Pillow-772288830 He has slight abs lmao)

11. He is bitter and cold towards people he isn't close too.

12. In the eyes of society, 'Helen Otis' is a normal person, who has been free of charge and servailence from the police. However 'The Bloody Painter' is a wanted serial killer, the connection has not been made between the two.

13. He does not hate his parents, he respects them and does not blame them (most of the time) for what they did to him. His parents also adored him, as he was their only child. 

14. He's asexual :)

Hope that's Okay lol.

I'll try and update, lemme know if you want any other characters, also this won't contain NSFW. (obv)

Also here's the full drawing from the cover that took me 5 hours.