Chapter 13

Ji Ah's POV 

After a solid 2 minutes of Jungkook's parent staring at Jungkook, his mother broke the deafening silence and staring contest. We went into the living room where I took a seat beside Jungkook while Jimin is on the other side of me. His parents sat opposite of us. I was starting to get nervous about the situation. Jungkook's father was giving Jungkook and Jimin these terrifying stares with his blood-red eyes. I am still unsure of the reasons behind their different eye colours but I do know that their eyes would turn a certain colour when they are feeling a certain emotion strongly. I took a random guess trying to allow myself to understand the situation. 

"So are you back for good?" Jungkook's father broke the uncomfortable silence with his deep and hoarse voice. I was unsure to whom that question was intended. I quickly gave Jungkook a glance who was already looking at me as if telling me to answer that question. 

"Y-yes" I answered after taking a deep breath, stuttering unconsciously. The sweat glands on my palms were working extra hard at releasing the sweat. I couldn't help but shake a little while answering. Jungkook stealthily slides his hand into mine to calm my trembling nerve down. 

"Appa since I kept my promise and brought Ji Ah back to this side and turn her to one of use, will you keep your promise as well?" Jungkook asked his father back. I never knew what type of deal they made or promises they made to one another. All I knew was that Jungkook was tasked to bring me back to this side and turn me into one of them. 

"Before I fulfil the promise, you have another thing to do son" his father smirk and by the looks on Jungkook's face, I knew that this wasn't according to the initial plan they had or promised. He looked confused. 

"I did all the things you told me to do and Jimin Hyung can be the witness. I turned Ji Ah to one of us and if you don't believe, Ji Ah is able to prove it to you" Jungkook turn to me as if he was telling me to show his father my fangs. I am unsure if I would be able to make my fangs visible. I look at Jungkook, who gave me a nod signalling that I will be able to. I made myself think about the warm, thick and salty blood but there were no indications of my fangs being visible. 

"I can't let my fangs be visible..." I whispered to Jungkook and Jimin and start to panic. I am afraid that his father would not believe that Jungkook had turned me into them and that they would be punished. Without saying anything, Jugkook bites his wrist and his dark, red blood start to ooze out. I start to crave for it knowing that it was the only thing that would satisfy my thirst. I grab his arm but before I could suck those luxurious blood of his, Jungkook's father grabs my wrist making me stand. By now,  I knew that my shiny, pointy fangs were on full display for him. However, due to my cravings for blood, I subconsciously yank his hand away from me and grab Jungkook's wrist. I was once again stopped but this time Jimin pulled my back and gave me a wine glass which was filled with blood. I drank it without hesitation and got back to my senses. 

"That was a beautiful prove but there is still another thing that you have not done yet Jeon Jungkook... I told you to break up with her after turning her and bring her back didn't I" his father smirk at him after blatantly state the other hidden task. All three of us were shocked and confused with his saying. Even Jungkook's mother was not expecting that from her own husband. I knew his mother was a nice lady. 

"No! I will never do that! I'm going to marry her and this colony will be ruled by me and her! I never made that promise with you!" Jungkook stands due to his frustration which turns his eyes into blood red. With that, I knew the reason behind the blood-red eyes. 

"Jinwoo... You can't do this to your own son! He loves her dearly and already did what you wanted him to do before!" Jungkook's mother raised her voice slightly at her husband. Before his father was able to say anything, Jungkook grabs my wrist pulling me toward the front gate where Jimin was following behind us with blood-red eyes as well.