Chapter 2

Ji Ah's POV

"Ji Ah, I hope you won't be upset and angry at me for this. I hope you understand me and also they are your classmates too right in school? It wouldn't be that awkward isn't it?" Appa console me in my room. 

~Flashback~

"Ji Ah, Jungkook and Jimin will be staying for the time being till they could find an apartment for themselves" Appa broke the news. 

"WHAT?! Appa you couldn't just let strangers live in our house. Do you even know their parents? What if they are here with bad intentions?" I rage out. Seriously Appa is too kind at times. I mean look at this he just ask this two boys to live here. Yes that they are my classmates starting from today but seriously I don't know them that much yet and I don't know where are they from.

"Ji Ah, they are my friend's cousin's children of course I know them. They are not strangers and in fact they are your classmates right?"

"But Appa, you can't just easily trust them. What if they are not humans and actually are werewolf or even worst vampires who suck our blood?" I blurt out but gave a glance to both of them and they look shock. This is weird, why do they look shock when I said that? I couldn't stand any of this nonsense anymore. I stood up and went up to my room and slam my bedroom door. 

~Present~

"Appa, are you sure that they are you friend's cousin's children?" I ask and Appa nodded. I sigh defeated. I can never stay angry or argue with my parents for so long. But I know something was not right with that two boys. 

"Appa, I will accept them to stay here with one rule. I don't want them to invade my privacy and be in my room and also give them the furthest room from mine"  I told appa my rules. Well obviously that is the basic rules since I am a girl and having two unknown boys in the house means I have to be very careful with them, even more after I get this weird feeling about them. 

Appa went out of my room and I followed after him but hid behind a wall along my hallway. The two boys room is on the other end of the second level. They went to their room to settle down I guess but one of them which was Jungkook went out and went downstairs. I am curious on what he was doing. I remain behind the wall until he got back upstair with a small refrigerator? Why would he need a refrigerator in the room? What are they hiding from my family? 

'Ji Ah don't think weirdly maybe they just want to keep some snacks in there and also drinks' my brain told me. Well I guess that is the reason. I have been too many fanfictions of werewolfs and vampires till I have this weird thoughts of them being werewolf and vampires. I got back in my room to complete my homeworks. Well that is how I always end my day by doing homework. Life of a student.  

{Next Morning} 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. This is the first time omma does not have to wake me up. I got to the bathroom to do my morning routine and went downstairs. Today is Saturday so there wasn't any school today. 

"Good Morning Omma, Appa" I greet my parents and sit down on the dining table. The two boys came and greet us too. 

"Mr Kim, thank you for letting us stay here for the time being. We will be heading out today to find an apartment for ourselves" Jimin said to appa.

"Just call us uncle and aunty. Also you guys don't have to rush in finding an apartment. You guys are welcome here plus our house is big enough" Appa replied. Well I honestly want them to stay here too so that I can know what are they hiding from my family. I still have this weird feeling about them suddenly being here. I am always wrong with my guts but somehow this time round I am confident that they are indeed hiding something from my family. Also the fact that appa said that they are his friend's cousin's children seems very suspicious. I mean why can't they just live with appa's friend instead? They are technically his nephews but why does appa's friend want them to stay here? Now, I feel that appa is hiding something too from me. What is the truth and what is the secret that they are all hiding? 

After they have finish their breakfast they went out. I am to follow them but it might be weird for me to go out on a Saturday for the first time. Maybe this time I won't but next time I will. It is not normal for me to go out on a Saturday since I am basically an unknown in school and that means I have no friends to hang out with. Therefore, if I tell my parents that I am going out it will be weird. I decided to stay home today instead of spying on that two. 

 Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, do you think that Ji Ah is suspecting us? I mean looking at the way she look at us this morning is very weird" I question my thoughts out. Both Jimin hyung and I do have secrets to keep. We are not really the type of guys that people think we are. 

"What nonsense are you talking about? She is just amazed by our good looks and also I can trust uncle for keeping our secrets. Look at the way he lied to her yesterday about us being his friend's cousin's children" Jimin hyung replied like it is something not that serious. 

"I don't know hyung but my guts is saying that she is suspecting us" I sigh.

"Don't worry and even if she knows about it, we know how to handle it right? I mean we have uncle on our side and also uncle is one of us partly and that makes her one of us too but only that she doesn't know it. Therefore, if she got to know about us, we can easily turn her into one like what your appa said and also that is the main point we are here. To make her become one of us" What Jimin hyung said is true but I don't think I can do it now. I am to afraid to do it and also keeping secrets isn't a thing for me. I just hope I won't let appa down again this time. I really want to gain his trust again. 

We continue to search for an apartment till late afternoon and it is getting dark but we can't get any apartment of our liking. We head back to uncle's house and took a rest. To our luck Ji Ah was in her room and that means she did not see that our fangs are visible. Uncle and aunty knew about it so we didn't need to hide it from them. They told us that we just need to be careful at times and also they agreed to let us stay here and that means we do not need to find an apartment. They just inform us that we should not harm Ji Ah if we crave for blood but seriously though I wouldn't want to harm her at all. We did our daily night routine which consist of us getting our daily dose of blood. Without it, we won't be able to live. Most of you might wonder how we survive in sunlight because in books it said that we will die but truthfully vampires are kind of human too and that theory isn't even true. In daylight we are humans and at night time we are vampires and that is how people here can't see our fangs since in daylight they can't see it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

This is kinda a long chapter for this fanfic but I hope you guys will like it.

An update since I am super happy and glad that I have attain good grades for my O levels and also eligible to go for the concert I want in polytechnic :)

I would like to apologise if there are any grammatical and typo errors.