Chapter 6

Ji Ah's POV 

It has been 2 days and I still don't know what Jungkook's Appa mean. I have been waiting for Jungkook to give me the explanation but he is always avoiding me. I don't know why he is avoiding me. What did I do that he is avoiding me? 

Now here I am sitting at the dining table with my parents and the two boys. I have no idea what is going to happen but I hope I will be getting some explanation of what happen 2 days ago. The deafening silence is really killing me. We have sat here for almost 20 minutes but no one have open their mouth to speak. 

"So, Appa why do you want us to gather here?" I finally break the silence. 

"We need to tell you the truth Ji Ah" that is really vague. What is the truth that Appa have been hiding from us? I remain quiet not knowing what to expect. 

"First of all, I know you have found out about them, Jungkook and Jimin being vampires... there is another thing that you should know about and it is about me" 

"Are you sick Appa? What happen to you? What are you suffering from?" I panic and start bombarding Appa with questions. 

"Calm down sweetie, I am not sick and I am totally healthy. It is about where I am from and who is my family" I let out a sigh of relief knowing that Appa is fine. 

"Your family? Didn't you say your parents left you, Appa?" 

"That is what we are hiding from you. I want you listen to my explanation first before you do anything okay sweetie?" I nodded anticipating the truth but at the same time I keep in mind the questions that have been lingering after what happen 2 days ago. I really want to know every single detail of the truth. 

"Jungkook and Jimin are my nephews but I lied to you saying that they are my friend's nephews" 

"WHAT?! They are you nephews? But how is that possible Appa? I mean they are vampires and how can they be my cousins?" 

"Sweetie, I was a vampire...but when I got married to Omma, I was kicked out from the Vampire Colony by the King who is my father. I made the choice of not turning Omma into a half Vampire because I don't want to harm her... and when I was kicked out, I lost all of my vampire traits such as my fangs and I just stop craving for blood. That is how I became a normal human being after marrying Omma. Sweetie, I know you must be in shock now and I am sorry for hiding this from you" 

"You were a vampire? Appa, why did you hide this from me? Why did you lie to me?" 

"I just thought it is best for you not to know about this but since you are old enough to understand this I decided to tell you and also the fact that you have entered the Vampire Kingdom 2 days ago, I know you have the rights to know about this now" Appa reason out. It is true that I have the rights to know but the fact that they only tell me now after what happened 2 days ago is just crushing me down. They should have told me earlier. I mean I am their daughter. 

"Wait but this doesn't explain to me what your Appa said Jungkook. What must you do to me? What is the action he meant by "I want you to do it here right now in front of me"?" I question straight to Jungkook but I still manage to get a glance of Appa's reaction. He seems shocked? 

'Wait why is Appa shock at my statement? Does he not know?' I thought to myself. I keep on staring at Jungkook wanting some explanation from him. 

"Ji Ah, whatever you heard from Appa does not concern you and I promise you that I won't hurt you or do anything to you....Ji Ah, can I talk to you privately for a minute? Excuse me uncle and aunty" he stood up from his seat and I followed him. We went to his room. 

"Ji Ah, I can't tell you what my Appa meant in front of your parents but I guess you deserve to know what Appa meant. Sit here" he patted to the space beside him. To be honest, after what happened 2 days ago, I am starting to feel this weird feeling whenever I am close to Jungkook. I don't see his cold side anymore but instead, his sweet and caring side which kind of make me fall in love with it. 

"Since now you know that Uncle was once a vampire and also the son of our grandfather, I think you should know the whole story"

"The whole story?" I look at him curiously. 

"Uncle was supposed to be the next King for the Vampire Kingdom since he is the first son but he chose to leave the Kingdom to marry Aunty without turning her into a vampire. Therefore, Appa becomes the current King despite him being the maknae between his brothers, who is Uncle and Jimin Hyung's Appa. Ever since Appa became the King, he made a promise to himself that he will take you away from here and make me turn you into a Vampire where you belong and that is why Jimin Hyung and I are made to come here and go to the same school as you. Uncle knew about us coming but he didn't know the real reason why we are here. He was only told that we are going to stay here"

"So you are going to turn me into a vampire after this?" I am scared of what he is going to do next but I gather up all of my courage to ask that.

"No, I will never do that. I promise Uncle that I won't hurt you at all. I can't hurt you and I can't see you getting hurt"

"If you are not turning me into a vampire, Jimin will turn me into one?" 

"Nobody can turn you into a vampire except me. Only I can turn you into one but I won't. I love you Ji Ah..." I am in utter shock when he says the three words. 

"I love you and I can't possibly hurt you" Jungkook repeated. I have to admit that I do like him but this is really sudden.

"I...love...you...too" I look down blushing while saying those words. 

"You are mine now and you can't go anywhere without me. Stay close to me and Jimin hyung alright? I will protect you from everything, I know Appa will be planning on ways to get you to go back and turn you into a vampire" I nodded while he embraces me. I have never felt a very nice hug. This is the first time I am getting a hug from a guy other than Appa. 

We went down back to the dining table and tell my parents and Jimin about us. Jungkook also made a promise to Appa that he will protect me after this from any circumstances. Appa still doesn't know the truth about why Jungkook and Jimin are here but I guess it is not important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

This is a long chapter but it is full of conversation. I honestly don't know where this FF is going.