Chapter 7

Ji Ah's POV

Break is over meaning hell is back. To be honest, school isn't really hell now. Students start to treat me nicely and suddenly all my bullies want to be friends with me. It is suspicious but I can't say no to them right? I mean I need friends too in school. Jungkook is always by my side no matter what except when I go to the bathroom. He is really afraid that his appa will harm me. Jimin is there beside me too. Basically I am sandwich between two boys all the time.

"Jungkook ah, I will head home myself today since I am going to Ryujin's house after school" I inform Jungkook.

"I follow you to her house then"

"NO! I mean you can't it is just girls" I accidentally shouted.

"Meet me first before you leave with her alright" he pouted and I just nod my head.

{After School}

"Ryujin I have to meet Jungkook awhile. I will meet you at your car afterwards"

"That boyfriend of yours is so protective of you. Alright I meet you at my car later" I walk off to Jungkook's car.

"Babe, promise me you will stay safe and not follow anyone that you don't know. Be home before it gets dark okay? Always walk in crowded place and not at the quiet alleys-"

"Yes, okay! I am not five you know. I know how to protect myself Kookie" he nods his head and leans in to kiss me on the forehead followed by a peck on my lips.

"Stay safe alright"

"Yes I will and you drive safe alright?" I walk back to where Ryujin is waiting for me.

This is the first time I am going to Ryujin's house to hang out. Ryujin is a new girl in my class and we straight away click with each other and became best friends. She is really pretty and because of her, I started to wear some make up to school and put in some effort in styling my hair. We have school uniforms and that is why I don't really care about what to wear to school.

Her house seems to be very far. It has been around half an hour and we still have not reached her house yet. I am getting suspicious to be honest. I have never gone to her house before but something is just telling me that she isn't driving back to her home.

"Ryujin, how far is your house? It has been 30 minutes of you driving... " I break the deafening silence to ask out my curiosity.

"In 5 minutes we will reach. I live kind of far from our school" I could see her smirk through my peripheral vision. She is a nice girl but at the same time since the very first day, Jungkook has been telling me to be careful around her. I don't get why he keeps on telling me that but now due to my suspicions, I understand what Jungkook meant. When she reached a boundary that seems really familiar to me, I began to tremble. This is the boundary that leads to the Vampire Colony. I had been here before and I am pretty sure that this is the boundary but why is the entrance so different? The atmosphere is all the same but the boundary that Jungkook and Jimin took the other time does not lead to this part or look like this.

I slowly and carefully brought out my phone to text Jungkook as well as Jimin telling them that I am feeling unsafe and where Ryujin's house is at. I am not having a great feeling now. Jungkook and Jimin have both told me that Jungkook's Appa or also known as the King of the Vampire Colony would do anything to achieve what he wants and that is to turn me into one of them. 'Wait, if Ryujin is passing through this boundary, that would mean that she is also a vampire' I told myself in my head. My head is now full of worries and fears not knowing why we are here.

"Where are we going Ryujin?" I gather up my courage to ask her the question. I am really suspicious at how she is acting.

"We are reaching my place already. Just in a while, we would be there" I keep glancing at her and she has this smirk on her face all the time. This is getting weirder and I don't feel safe at all. At this point, I really want to get back home right now but I am too scared of what she going to do to me when I voice that out. I secretly keep on sending my location to Jungkook and informing him of where I am. This is the least I could do to assure myself that someone would come and save me if anything goes wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Guess who just register for Plus Global Audition?? MEEE!!! Honestly, I don't think that I would make it but at least I would not regret trying going for it :) I just hope they won't really look into our religion although in the criteria it states that any races are able to sign up :)