Chapter 1

Ji Ah's POV
" Ji Ah sweetie wake up or you will be late for school" I groan at my mother. She keep on shaking my shoulder to wake me up. Why can't she understands that I just want to sleep and not go to school?

"Okay Omma I am awake" I finally give up. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to have my breakfast. My school is just a five minutes walk from my house.

As soon as I reach school, everyone was crowding in front of the office. I am wondering what is happening. Well being unknown in school means that I don't get any information easily. I decided to just ignore it and head to class.

My homeroom teacher came in followed by two very charming boy. I guess they are the new student. One of them looks really cold and the other looks like a sweetheart.

"Good Morning class, we have two new classmate today. They are transfer students. Please introduce yourself to the class" Mrs Kim turn to them after saying the last sentence.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, Park Jimin imnida. Please take care of me" he have a very sweet and calming voice.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, Jeon Jungkook imnida. Please take care of me" he rolled his eyes while introducing himself. Who does he think he is? Being so cold and arrogant and rude like that. I hope he doesn't sit near me. I am already hating him.

"Okay Jungkook you will sit beside Ji Ah and Jimin will sit behind Ji Ah. Ji Ah please raise your hand" Nice work Mrs Kim now my life will be more horrible. The girls in my class were all glaring at me and some were giving death stares. I don't really care about it truthfully but that cold ass guy sitting beside me bothers me a lot. 

"Hi! Ji Ah right? I am Jimin! Nice to meet you" Jimin from behind said whe holding his right hand out, I shake his hand while giving a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin and yes I am Ji Ah"  I turn back to face the front and as I guess the cold ass guy didn't even bother to say anything. 

----
After a dreadful day at school it finally the time for me to go home.

"I'm home!" I said once I entered my house.

"Oh sweetie I am in the kitchen" Omma said from the kitchen I went there after putting my stone weight school bag down. 

"Sweetie, go get change and come down for dinner, wear something nice we are having guests tonight"

"Okay" I head to my room and showered. I pick my comfy oversize sweatshirt and wore black leggings. I love oversize clothing don't judge me people. I went downstairs to help Omma prepare the table.

"I'm home!" by the voice I know it was Appa. I went to the door to welcome him but stopped in my tracks when I saw two very familiar looking faces.

"Oh sweetie, this is Jimin and Jungkook" both of them bowed and I bowed back.

'Jungkook is so polite here but in school he looks so cold' I thought to myself. It was true he was so polite bowing to me and all.

"Dinner is ready" Omma said from the dinning room. We all went to the dinning room and sat down at the table. I sat beside Omma while Appa dat at the end and Jimin and Jungkook sat opposite Omma and I. We ate quietly till Appa spoke up. 

"I have news to tell to you Ji Ah" I look at Appa with a questioning look while Omma was looking nervous. I guess Omma already knew the news. I glance towards the two boys and they look at Appa too with a nervous look too.

"What is it Appa?" I turned back facing Appa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hey! I hope you, readers will enjoy this fanfic. This fanfic will not have many characters. It will be a simple fanfic.

Sorry for any grammatical error and typos.