Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

"Are you going to disobey me?"

"I am sorry Appa but I can't follow what you want me to do. I-"

"Your highness, we found this girl outside behind the bush near the castle" one of our guards interrupted me. I turn to look at him and he is holding Ji Ah tightly. Ji Ah is struggling to get out. I am speechless and don't know what to do. Seeing Ji Ah being held like that hurt me but I can't show her that. I can't be vulnerable in front of her and Appa.

"Bring her here and uncuff her" Appa command towards his guard. I couldn't let my eyes off Ji Ah. She look so frightened and I could sense that she is shivering internally from the fear. She is looking so pale from head to toe. She was following every single thing she was told to do. She is now standing on my left side and her legs are shaking. 'Ji Ah, how did you even end up here?' I question myself. She just literally put herself in danger and she don't even know it.

Ji Ah's POV

I am brought inside the castle by one of the guards that caught me. I am scared to death right now. This is not even a place I should enter but my curiousity have lead me to this. I regret my decision of following them in here.

I am now standing beside Jungkook who seem to can't let his eyes off me. Jimin didn't know I was caught although he was standing at the entrance. That was because I am brought in through the other entrance.

"Ji Ah, it is nice to finally see you in person. You are such a beautiful girl" the king said in the most scary tone. I assume he is also the father of Jungkook. I gulped hearing his voice. It is intimidating and I broke out into cold sweat. My legs are shaking too much from fear and the fact that he know me is scary.

"Appa, what are you going to do to her?" Jungkook ask his dad. I am still standing here not knowing anything and how he know me.

"I want you to do the job I give you in front of me now. She is here already and that would make it easier for us"

'What job? Why am I involve? What have I done wrong?' I start to question myself in my mind.

"No! I would not do it. She is not at fault Appa. She don't even know the real reason. She is innocent. She might be Uncle's daughter but she is not at fault. And thus I won't do it" Jungkook answer back but he is slap right after his last word. I flinch at the sound of the slap he receive. I can tell that it was hard and hurts as his left cheeks is now red.

"I don't care if she knows the reason or not. I want you to do it here right now in front of me. No matter what she is still HIS daughter and she belong to us" I am confuse by what they are arguing about.

'What's wrong with me being the daughter of Appa? Why is Jungkook calling Appa his uncle and how does his Appa know my Appa? What must Jungkook do to me?' My thoughts are cut off when suddenly someone pull me making me run. I look up and it is Jungkook. He is pulling my wrist making me run with him. We ran all the way back to the boundary with Jimin behind us trying to catch up. I am panting as soon as we are away from the boundary. It is getting dark. I turn to look at Jungkook and Jimin for explanation but before I could look at them they turn me to face the front again.

"Don't turn and I want you to close your eyes" I nod my head and close my eyes. After a while I feel that I am carried in a piggy-back.

"You can open your eyes now" I slowly open my eyes and Jimin is in front of Jungkook while Jungkook is carrying me.

"Both of you should remember that I know about your identity and there isn't a need to keep it a secret about your fangs" I blurt out. I know that they are doing this because they don't want me to see their fangs.

"We know but we don't want you to see us with our fangs" Jungkook answer back. We keep on walking, well more like the boys walk while I am being carried, until we reach home. Omma and Appa are not home which is surprising. I am heading back to my room when Jungkook suddenly speak up.

"Ji Ah, I know Appa's words must have made you confuse. Just don't think about it for now and rest alright? I will explain it to you soon" I don't know how to reply to him, so I just nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

What do you think Ji Ah's reaction will be like when she finds out the truth?
Who do think will tell Ji Ah the truth? Jungkook and Jimin or her parents?