Chapter 3

Ji Ah's POV

It has been a month since the both of them live with us and I still can't find anything weird about them. The only weird thing about them is that whenever they go out they will definitely be home before it gets dark and also they don't eat dinner with us. They literally just lock themselves up in their room the whole night.

School is the same except the fact that people now recognise me as 'The Girl who lives with Two Hot Boys'. I don't hate the fact that now people know that I exist but being known as 'The Girl who live with Two Hot Boys' is killing me. I get more hate now by the girls in my school. Well because those two are now the most popular boys in my school.

It is the mid-term break now meaning I don't have to face all the hatred and criticism I face in school. That is a good thing since I can't take it anymore. I want to go back being an unknown in school to be honest. It is better to remain unknown than being hate. This mid-term break will be very busy. I am determine to know about the two boys more and why they are always in the room at night. I need to know their secrets and also what my parents are hiding from me.

Every time I ask them why is Jungkook and Jimin not eating dinner they will just give the same reason which 'Oh they have already eaten earlier' which is suspicious. I mean dinner is at 6pm and whoever eat before 6pm it is considered as tea time right? But what ever that they are hiding from me will soon be reveal. A month and a half is sufficient time for me to dig up everything.

I just need to know where to start now. Should I follow them everywhere they go? Should I sneak up on them at night? Should trespass their room? Maybe I should trespass their room first and see what are they hiding. I heard that they are going out today after lunch which 2pm and I am pretty sure that they will be coming home at 5pm definitely before it gets dark. With that I will have around 3 hours to see what I can find in their room that is suspicious.

"Ji Ah sweetie, both Appa and I are going out and we will be back at dinner time so you will be alone at home today since the boys will be out too. If you get hungry just order something that you want alright? I will get going first sweetie" Omma kiss me on the cheek and hug me. Appa did the same too and they drove off to I don't know where. Jungkook and Jimin have already left earlier directly after lunch.

"Now time to go down to business" I say out loud. I sneak into there room and I must say it is really clean and tidy. I never expect boys room to be this clean before. Their room looks ordinary and nothing really stands out to be abnormal here.

"If I remember clearly they brought in a refrigerator in here when they move in on the first day. Where is it though?" I start to search for the refrigerator everywhere. Truthfully I am really curios about the refrigerator. I mean why do you need a small refrigerator in your room when their room is really near to our kitchen.

"Maybe it in their bathroom" I went to their bathroom and there it is directly beside the basin resting on the benchtop. It is a really small black refrigerator. I don't know what they store in them since it is small and can barely hold 3 1.5Ml water bottle. I open the door of the small refrigerator and I am stunned by the content of it.

"Hyung, seriously you for-" Jungkook stop midway when his eyes landed on me. I freeze in my position, mind blank and doesn't know what to do. Jungkook eyes soon landed on the refrigerator that was ajar and he quickly rush to close it back.

"You didn't see it didn't you?" he question me.

"Why is there many packs of blood in there? What are you guys?" I manage to spit out the question that is lingering in my head. I had manage to gather my courage to ask them although I am shaking from fear.

"You saw it..."

"Jungkook did yo- Ji Ah?" Jimin enter the room and see me in front of Jungkook while Jungkook just stare at me.

I sit at the edge of their bed waiting for their explanation.

"Ji Ah, it is not what you think it is" Jimin speak out.

"Then what is it? Why is there packs of blood in the refrigerator? Seriously what creatures are you guys? What have you been hiding from my family and I" I question them non-stop. On a serious note, who would keep fresh blood packs in their room. Even when they say it is for experiments it is ridiculous. What type of experiments can they do in the room without and experimental instruments.

"Fine look we have no choice but to tell you this but you have to keep it a secret, understand?" Jungkook sounded frustrated by the situation. 'Why is he so frustrated about?' I thought to myself.

"Both of us are not human beings fairly said. Truthfully, both of us are what you call vampires bu-"

"What do you guys want from my family and I? Don't you guys dare hurt my parents. GET OUT" I interrupted Jungkook to warn them.

"Ji Ah listen. Both of us won't hurt you and we promise you that. We need a place to stay and besides your parents know about us being vampire. We are not suppose to tell you about this but since you found out then we have to admit the truth to you" Jimin explain.

"Omma and Appa know about you both being vampires?" I question my curiosity out and Jimin nodded his head. Seriously, Omma and Appa know about it and they still let them stay here in this house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Ji Ah finally find out about them being vampires hehe. Honestly, I really want to know if vampires do exist but their isn't any scientific proof yet...

Anyways hope you like this chapter :)