3

chapter three,

chapter three,

xavier felt things ... things that he had never felt in his life, he felt things that he was not used to feeling, for a slight moment he realized that this feeling was the same that he had when he was alive, after an intense aerobics class, or when his agents accommodated him in any performance that he wanted. he did not understand why he feels that kind of way when he was around her, around gia.

it had been years, many years, and many curious people entering the camp, he had seen people, he had spoken with people, but no one transmitted that feeling of tranquility, of peace, that giannina transmitted to him.

gia's smile felt like it was shooting him into another universe in which he felt alive, really alive, they were all drugged, from paula to montana, everyone had passed the joint that tyler had harmed and everyone had smoked from it, they were high --really high--, everyone was laughing as if they had known each other for years, xavier had pushed giannina to his lap, and she was hugging him by his head, they both felt in a quiet and peaceful space.

montana and olivia were standing, olivia on montana's back as he carried her and they were both laughing as montana spun around, making her feel dizzy, jamal and Isabella were lying down staring at the stars while talking things that made no sense, and tyler was talking to paula , who was looking at him flirtatiously as they drank.

"and how did you guys meet?" tyler eventually asked.

"long story short, montana and i met in traffic." xavier spoke.

"we had an affair for three days, until we realized that we didn't function as boyfriends, only as friends." montana added.

"after that ray and i met montana at a party, she introduced us to xavier, and the rest was history." chet explained.

"and what's up with that kind of eighties clothes? are you madonna fans or something?" isabella asked, laughing slightly at her own joke. everyone except xavier, montana, chet, and ray laughed, which no one noticed.

"you know, 1984, when she released like a virgin, the sexual revolution ..." olivia began to enumerate, following her friends joke.

"well we like that vibe i guess." chet responded somewhat awkwardly, which giannina noticed.