vii

"Girls, Isabella is going to take care of you today, tomorrow it's my turn, okay?" Gia asked the girls, who nodded energetically, turning around she gave her a hard kiss on Isabella's cheek giving her all the strength possible so that she would have a lot of patience tonight. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" she whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, baby." Isa said, grabbing her waist. "I can handle some girls one night."

"Good night then." Gia told him, leaving.

"Night."

Giannina started walking up to her cabin to grab the necessary supplies for the adult bonfire, Alice had organized it the first day, but suddenly she abruptly canceled her presence, leaving a lot of teenagers with a man bigger than them (who had been drugged with them the day before) and with the cook, Mrs. Mine had helped them pack the alcohol the day they arrived, and even though they didn't know it, it was the reason they weren't caught last night.

"Hey, Ty." she greeted him as soon as she saw him at her door. "I thought it was your turn today."

"Tomorrow, today it's Jamal's turn." Gia nodded at Tyler's clarification and entered the cabin with him right on her heels.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ty began to ask her, making her eyes roll. "Your face is still puffy, don't try to fool me."

"I'm fine honey." she told him, approaching him to wrap her arms around his neck. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Tyler responded, sighing.

They walked embraced; Gia's arms around Tyler's torso, who had his right arm around Gia's shoulders, reached the campfire that way, and they parted as soon as they saw two people in particular, when Ty saw Paula he pulled Gia out of his arms, which practically pushed him as soon as he saw Xavier give her a smile.

"Hey ..." Tyler said, approaching Paula, who greets him with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Ty." she greeted him with a smile on her face.

"Today, my friends." Gia interrupted, standing by the campfire. "They are going to taste the best alcoholic drink on the planet, the fernandito."

Gia started pouring the fernet into a glass, left it alone, and handed it to Jamal, who took a sip and ran it through the round.

"It's unpleasant, Giannina." Chet said, trying to get the bitter taste out of his mouth.

"It is, but, if I mix it with Coca Cola, it is the most drastic change they will ever experience in their entire lives." he said, grabbing the bottle of coke and looking up at the sky as if it were the true salvation. "Well, its not actually fernandito, you have to cut the bottle and drink it from the bottle."

Gia repeated the process and, now with better results, laughed when she saw how everyone asked for more.

"I'm always right, Chet." Gia said with a smile on her face, as he nodded, agreeing with her.

They had a nice night, they laughed, they ate, Mrs. Mine told anecdotes about her adolescent days and everyone laughed at many of them.

"You know what I always wanted to do?" Olivia asked rhetorically, everyone looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to continue. "Aerobics." she said, as Gia and Tyler burst into laughter, followed by a few giggles from Montana, Olivia, Ray, and Xavier.

"Its true tho, I always wanted to do aerobics too, you know, like in the 80s, Jane Fonda videos, the Mayans, the music." Tyler continued, making everyone burst into little giggles.

"I heard about a gym in LA that keeps doing aerobics, I don't understand how, but yeah, maybe we could all go together, you're from Los Angeles too." Olivia suggested.

Montana shifted uncomfortably and shot a worried look at Ray, who quickly shook his head.

"What do you mean, that you don't understand?" Xavier asked under her, as she was sitting on his lap.

"Yeah ... aerobics went out of fashion in what? The eighteenth century?" Tyler said sarcastically, everyone laughed except Xavier, Ray and Montana, who gave Tyler a bad look for that comment, Chet let out a little giggle and rolled his eyes.

"Well, my guys..." Sebastian stood up, grabbing his things. "I shall leave, see you tomorrow."

"Bye my love!" Tyler joked as he left.

"What is wrong?" Gia asked Xavier, who had tensed under her.

"Everything is fine love." he said and sighed. "How about we go to the cabins? I'm cold." he made an excuse.

"Yes of course". he said and sighed, standing up from Xavier's skirt.

They began to walk hand in hand to the cabins, a blanket surrounding them from the cold wind that fell on the lake at night.

"Xavier ..." Gia called at one point.

"Yes?" He asked her.

"Could you stay tonight?" she said fearfully. "We won't have to do anything, just ... just stay with me." he said, taking a sigh.

"I don't want you to feel unprotected because of me, obviously I'll stay by your side." he said, hugging her hip. "It's like a string, a rope, I've never felt this attracted to anyone, anyone." he said, taking a sigh as they reached the cabins.

"Are you comfortable being with me?" Gia asked.

"Of course I feel comfortable being next to you." he responded, moving away from her a little to turn on the light, so that they could see each other, face to face.

"I also feel that connection between the two of us, Xav." she said in a sigh, Xavier had come back in front of her, and had gotten closer each time.

"It's because it's there, we can't avoid it, we can't escape." Each time they were closer to each other, their breaths were mixed, they felt the alcohol breath that the other emanated, everything was perfect for both of them.

Xavier took Giannina by the neck and almost without realizing it, he pressed her to his lips, merging into a sweet kiss, full of unexpressed love and reciprocated feelings.

Giannina couldn't believe the way their lips fit each other, they had never kissed her like that, sweet but wild at the same time, she didn't understand the way he made her feel, she didn't understand why she felt so that way, but he did, and she couldn't help it.

Xavier was in a dream, it was a dream for him to be kissing her lips, he did not remember the last time in which he had kissed someone for love, if at any time that had happened.

Giannina's hands were on Xavier's chest, who had his hands in his hair, deepening his kiss if possible.

Gia began to unbutton his white shirt, but before he could make a move, the door swung open, revealing an agitated and worried Isabella.

"Gia ..." she whispered as she took a sigh. "There are two men here, and I think they are the ones you described to us, I saw them through the girls window."