4

chapter four,

chapter four,

"hi kids!" gia greets them energetically compared to her friends, who were practically dead from a hangover.

"i'm going to die." jamal said softly so the children wouldn't hear him, gia rolled her eyes and took him by the shoulder.

"tyler and jamal are going to tour the boys, isa and i are going with the girls, olivia is going to organize lunch and dinner, sebastian asked us to be together for noon, a little after nap, to the first activity. " gia said.

  "where in the hell are montana, ray, chet, and xavier?" olivia said with a frown, the hangover made her much more violent and that was funny to everyone, who made fun of her constantly.

"don't insult with the children around, please." alice's voice filled the ears of everyone present, causing more than one to roll their eyes.

"in the ... five minutes that i got to see you, i noticed one thing." he began to speak as she adjusted her hat. "giannina is the most ... responsible from all of you." she said, causing a blush to come out of her cheeks.

"tell us something we don't know, alice." tyler joked.

"i don't want you to talk to me like that, young man." she frowned at them. "montana, xavier, ray and chet don't work here ... let's say they are, guests." she explained nervously.

"guests?" jamal asked, incredulous.

"yes, guests." assured. "din't question me. you are going to see them at lunch, xavier, montana, chet and ray i mean. or at some activity, but it's not that there are favorites, it's that they are not counselors in this camp, only you." she said, walking away.

            "see? she's in a good mood." tyler joked, pulling a smile from everyone's mouth before heading off to all of his activities.

               "can i go to the bathroom, gigi?" asked a girl she recognized as charlotte, with her two braids and brown eyes, had all the tickets to become her favorite of all the campers.

           "sure, sweetheart." she said nodding, she put the template on the table and winked at Isabella, who gave him a slight smile. "may I take you by the hand, princess?" she asked dramatically, pulling a giggle out of his mouth, and she nodded, still giggling.