End of the day

A days work can really take a lot out of someone. So taking that into account I just wanted to fall asleep on the road. But alast I cannot sleep yet. Pops will be waiting for me.

Opening up the door I ruffle my hair as I shut it behind me, dragging my feet over to the table. "Sup pops sorry I'm late"

"It's okay signorina." Just then I realized their are two boys I've never seen before sitting at the table.  I look at my sister giulia who notices my stare and looks down. I smirk at this.

"My gioia, what do we have here? Two boy friends?" I see all three of them turn red.

"Huh? No of course not they are classmates of mine!" I shake my head before walking to her chair and ruffling her hair.  Ha kinda rhymes. 

"Well okay, whatever you say. But may I have your names? I've never seen you around."

"Oh! I'm Luca paguro" smaller boy told me. As I shook his hands. I turned my head towards the taller one and looked at him Waiting for his name.

"Alberto sscorfano, what's your name?"

"Oh sorry, where are my manors. My name is y/n marcovaldo" I bowed and shook his hand at the same time. I see that giulia is shaking her head and I laugh at that.  "So what brings you two here?"

"Oh that's a funny thing you should ask...they're here for the uh..race" I look at her with what I hope is a 'are you serious' face.

"Y/nnn it's not that big of a deal. We don't have to talk about it" I look at my dad then to her. He looks at me and places his cup down on the table.

"Giulia. Can we talk for a second?" His voice sounds kind of scary but I motion for Giulia to follow him and they go sit down on the bed by the table. Very private talking for sure. I listen to them bicker back and forth then I see her jump with joy and they hug. I look at her questionably(because I was listening but not really.)

"Sooo what do you say y/n? Wanna help the boys fish?" I raise my eyebrows and pretty sure my eyes look surprised.

"On the ocean?"

"Well of course! We need fish and they said they can help."

" I haven't been on the boat for awhile I don't know.."

"Oh come onnn it'll be fine!"I look at my pops and he's looking back at me with a knowing look. So I just nod my head.

"Okay fine. I'll go." I turn and look at the boys. "Just no pushing me in" they nod their heads and Luca speaks up

"We won't. But also don't push us in too!" I give him a reassuring smile and start walking away

"Y/n, are you going to be eating?"

"Nah papa, I'm not hungry. You should eat more though. For your big strong muscles" he just stared at me as I walked to my room closing the door and lying down on my bed.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Also I am going off by memory on this movie cause I'm too lazy to look at each scene so sorry if it's patchy.