Cuddles

The day came where Giulia was leaving for school. I said my goodbyes at home, I couldn't watch her go off living a proper life. It only reminds me that I am not ever going to have that. So here I am laying on the couch reading a book waiting for the others to come back. The rain is still pouring so I don't really feel like being outside.

I was just about to have a nap when I hear the door open. I go and check to see Alberto walk in with my dad behind him. Alberto walks in with his hands in his pockets and head down. My father claps his hands on Albertos shoulder and Alberto looks up immediately catching my gaze.

A look of sadness washes over his face and he launches at me and tackles me into a hug almost making me fall but I caught myself. I look at him in my arms and then to my pops who just waves his hand and walks into another room.

I feel him nuzzle into my neck and it feels wet. Obviously he didn't lick me. But he must be crying. I just then realized that Luca wasn't with them. So I ask the only question that makes sense.

"Wanna have seggs?"

Nah just kidding. What I did ask him was

"Where is Luca?" I only feel him hold me tighter so I pay his back and try to lead him to the couch where I sit him down and then sit beside him. He looked sad with the lack of comfort so I let him lay his head on my lap and he started talking about how he sold the Vespa to buy Luca a ticket to go to school and how he was going to stay back because he thought my pops needs him and how he wasn't so interested in school. Not gunna blame him. While he spoke I listened with care and combed his hair with my fingers.

After awhile of speaking I he calmed down and I wiped the remaining tears off his face and then kept playing with his hair. He started to slow down his speech and his eyes started drooping and he was struggling to keep them open. Until finally his eyes shut all the way and he drifted off to sleep. It was quite peaceful seeing him this calm. He had a small smile on and everything. I studied every feature with care. I don't think I could ever get bored of looking at him.

I see my popa come in and so I beckon him to us and I ask him to help me get Alberto into a comfier bed. We decide he can use Giulias for the time being so he's not cold and stuff. My pops helps me lay him on the bed and then leaves.

I go over to the bed and pull the covers out and over Alberto. I start tucking him in when I feel arms around my waist. I gasp in shock and look down to see it's Albertos. He pulls me closer and I fall onto him from not having good core strength. I try to move to get off but he ends up rolling over on top of me. I sigh and roll my eyes. I feel Alberto rub his head on my chest to find a good spot and I can feel my face heat up big time. He finds a good spot right between my chest and I shake my head at the sleeping Alberto. Or I hope he is sleeping.

I realize I'm not leaving or getting up so I just lay my head back and close my eyes. Enjoying the feeling of Alberto next to me. Soon the sweet bliss of sleep finds me.

~~~
Ayup. Sorry for this short chapter and sorry for it taking so long. I've been really busy and tired so after this chapter I will probably go to sleep. So yuh. Anywho thanks for being amazing and see you guys later.