What are we?

It's been a few days and Alberto hasn't been talking to me. After I spent the whole day at the beach. He walked me home and put me to bed. (He insisted on it) and then after that he became distant. He'd jump whenever I'd try and talk to him and then he'd say he had to do something then leave. But other than that he'd try and avoid me. So far he hasn't talk to me today at all. I knew I shouldn't have gotten that close to him.

I have been sitting in my room all day. Not wanting to go and make Alberto go out of his way just to avoid me. I mean it's not so bad sitting in my room. All by myself. Thinking about Alberto. I can do fun stuff like...read a book or write a book. Or think of how no one will ever love me because the one and only person I thought would never actually leave me is avoiding me and this sentence is a very much run on sentence and I'm getting tired of writing this sentence and now I kinda broke the third wall I am going to end this sentence sometime but right now we need to wait so it's like you are thinking so that I don't have to do a time skip to when y/n actually does something and not just sitting in their room, I will not tell you yet but you can learn what is going to happen right now. There was a knock on my door.(beautiful paragraph I know)

I sit up and look too the door. Sighing I push myself up and off the bed as I walk to the door. I stop at the door slowly bringing my hand up to the handle and take a deep breath. I open the door a bit and look out to find..Alberto. I slam the door shut before he could even speak to me. I blink a few times then open the door again to see if it was really him. It was. I slam it again and I start pacing. 'Why is he here? What if he's here to tell me he no longer wants to be friends. What if he's going to yell at me for something I did? Did I do something? What is he planning on doing?'

"Hey uhh..y/n?" I turn to see him walking in my room. Wait how did he get in here? Oh wait the door was not locked. "I wanted to ask you something?"

"Oh uh what?.." how did I just sound so calm?? I'm freaking out. I looked at him closely and realized he was nervous. I hear him quickly whisper silenzio Bruno. Uhh okay?

"Do you Uhh wanna go on a date?" I swear my whole body freezes up in shock. "I mean, it doesn't have to be a date...I just well uhh-"

"Ok" he looks at me surprised then he became unsure. "Well I'd like it to be a date if you're ok with it too"

"Oh wow, really? Great! Come on let's go!" He rushes up to me with a smile and grabs my wrists and brings me outside. To which then we start walking and having fun. I was unsure about it at first but he actually seems like he really wants to be here. I originally thought he was just pitying me. We got ice cream and walked to different sights and they were beautiful.

We began walking down to my favourite spot on the beach. The tide has gone up so we were running in it and splashing eachother. He was basically all sea monster. Only a bit of human left.

We made it to the spot and sat down in the water looking at the sunset. We'd been out all day.

"Wow I still can get over how beautiful it is....oh wait! I just realized you can see my island from here!"  Is Alberto rich or something?

"You have an island?"

"Yeah! My home is-..well was there. Luca got me off of it. It's still pretty cool. You can sit on the top and see the fish..or stars as Luca calls them. I don't believe him. But you can see them clearly from there!"

"Oh wow. That sounds cool. We are lunch we get to see the stars from here. The air is pollutedish and the lights of the town make it like a foggy dome."  I look over at Alberto who is in deep thought. Well until his eyes light up and he jumps up on his feet and turn to me.

"I have an idea! How about we go over there?!"

"What? Like on a boat?" I stand up with him. Well he more pulls me up

"No we can swim across!" I look at the water hesitantly and then back at him.

"Uhh I don't think so.."

"What can you not swim?"

"No! No I can. I just I don't want to. I don't trust myself" he looks at me with a soft expression and then puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey...you should tell Bruno to shut up."

"Who-?"

"I know you can do it. Besides once we get to my island I can show you things. And if you fail to swim properly I can carry you myself. So say it with me, silenzio Bruno!"

"Who the hell is Bruno!?"

"You! Or your mind. I don't know. Just say it!"

"Say what?!"

"SILENZIO BRUNO!"

"SILENZIO BRUNO??"

"YEAH!!"

"Okay. My head hurts now."

"Good now lets go"

"Huh? Wha-? Good?" He goes behind me and pushes me into the water till it gets above my shoulders. I look at him unsure and he's already treading water not caring to keep grounded.

"Don't worry. If anything happens I got you. You can trust me." 'Bitch I sure hope I can. You are the one who can swim!' Is what I want to say but I refrain from saying it.

"Ok.." with that we start are way to the island.

~~~~
Fudge. I wanna write more on this chapter but I can't because it will be a lot to just finish the date thingy. So I'll write it in the next chapter. So hopefully that takes up a good amount and makes for another chap. So I feel like I'm doing something lol. Anyways sorry for the wait. I love you guys. Y'all are so forgiving. And I love the support! Thank you all. See you in the next chapter~