Please dont leave me.

Its been a few weeks since that night and Alberto and I have been closer than ever. We hang out a lot. Of course we do our own thing. Like I still have to work. So while I'm at work he's fishing with my father. Work for my is probably the one thing that has really changed. Since now I have a boyfriend and I want to be loyal. I changed my job up a bit. Instead of being too intimate with people I act more like a friend. People come to me for hugs instead of head. And emotional support instead of making out. Of course I have no degree in helping people, turns out many people need someone to vent to. So that's me. It still pays good. Which is amazing. I even get more customers because more people want my services. So pretty cool.

Alberto has been trying to help me swim again. And it's kinda working. We just swim in the shallow. He seems fine with it. As long as I'm in the water that's all that matters to him.

He has been really patient with me too. Making sure not to do anything out of my comfort. We haven't done anything like that one night or anything further. Mostly just hard core making out. He's also chosen that my bed is much more comfortable then any other bed in the house so we cuddle every night.

Today I'm just walking back from my last job. It's a little cloudy but Alberto and my father are supposed to be fishing right now. My pops says that a rainy day let's the fish fly. Whatever that means. I'm about to reach my door when I feel a hand grab my arm. I quickly spin around only to find one of my least favourite person. Ercole.

"Ello fish bait." Tbh one of the weirdest nicknames yet.

"What do you want Ercole?"

"Well we were just thinking." Wait we? I look behind Ercole and see two more people. How'd he get new followers? "Wouldn't your fishy boyfriend like you more if you were underwater? So we were going to help you and him out."

"Huh what do you mean?"

"Grab her." I look at him and he has a smirk on his face. His two henchmen grab my arms and start pulling me. I began trying to get out of their grip. But to no avail.

"Hey wait. Let me go! What are you doing"

"Like I said. Helping everyone." We end up on a boat and they start it up. One of the men began tying me up. My arms behind my back and my legs together. I began screaming for help but Ercole put a cloth on my mouth. "Shut up you brat. You like helping people right? We'll just give up then. No one wants you."

I look around in panic realizing we are far off from the shore. I can still see the town but the water under me is probably really deep. I start to tear up with the thought of no one to help me. I look at Ercole begging with my eyes for him to stop. He almost falters but quickly shakes it off.

"No one is here to help. Just give up. You'll finally be able to swim with the fishes" he points at one of his men and they grab a rope and tie it to my ankles. I follow the rope to see it has a giant weight on the end. At first I thought I could maybe swim away if I was pushed off. Now I will just sink to the bottom. Now I really start crying. I just want to be back with Alberto. They will all just think I ran away. No one will look for me. Even if they tried it'd be too late. I wanna go home. I don't want to be here. I feel the boat stop and I tried to get out of my binds but they were too tight. "Well here is your stop. Buh bye"

He waved at me as I was lifted up by the men and they dropped me and the weight in the water. I grab one last breath as I begin my way down to my doom. I close my eyes too scared to open them. Hoping this is all a dream. But the overwhelming crushing feeling of my lungs and head from lack of oxygen tells me it's not. If I properly save my breath their was a time I could hold it for 3-4 minutes. But no longer. But I don't know why I'll even try. I'll die either way. I'm just making it take longer. I hear the boat start and drive off. No where left to go. Life was so short. Too short. It's over. I guess I've always belonged to the sea.