Sea monster

I'm walking around town bored out of my mind. They all went with Luca to practice his bike riding skills. Alberto wanted to spend another day with me but Luca gave him the puppy eyes. So of course he reluctantly agreed. So I took that time to pick up on my missed work. Surprisingly there is not much to do. To here I am just wondering the street. That is until I hear yelling. I sigh and keep walking, only to be cut short when a bike rushes past me out of control. The passengers of said rogue bike is non other than Alberto and Luca.

I start running after the bike falling way behind and I yell as I watch it hit the railings and they fly off. I quickly make my way to the edge and stare down hoping to see them resurface. I am joined by Giulia who has the same scared expression as I do.

"They said the were awful at swimming their going to drown!" I perk up at that and start to climb the rails "no! You can't what if you start to panic??"

"I'll be fine we need to help them!"

"Let's just find a way down and help them from there ok? Don't jump in. I can't loose you too." I look down and nod.

We quickly run to down a hill to the shore only to find the boys on top of each other looking pissed.

We run to each of the boys as they get off each other. I go to Alberto and check him over and he turns his back from Luca. I don't pay attention to that and keep checking making sure he's not hurt. I hold his cheek in my hand as I look at his face in worry. He only avoids my gaze. I don't even pay attention to Giulia's talking. That's until Alberto starts to speak.

"Uh Giulia, your school. Does it take all kinds of people?" I think her and Luca were talking about it before. I should really pay attention to words. "I mean, what if some of them Were not human?" That's a weird question.

"Alberto.." the air is tense between luca and Alberto.

"What if some were, oh, I don't know, sea monsters?" He was pretty confident but looked at me a little nervous. But went back to before.

"Sea monsters?" Giulia and I speak at the same time.

"I doubt your school would even accept sea monsters, right" now im just concerned for Alberto. Luca just jumps in and try's to stop Alberto from speaking. Alberto doesn't seem so impressed.

"Ah, that's a weird joke, Alberto"

"Yeah I know, it's kinda hard to imagine... so let me show you" Alberto starts rushing to the water and I go to follow him but for some reason my feet won't move. Luca try's to stop him but to no avail.

Once Giulia goes to get him out I finally can move and we go to help Alberto out. Giulia is annoyed. We grab his arm and I look down to see his skin is purple. And scaly. Giulia jumps back to shore and I just let go of his arm and sit on my knees in the water by him as he rises up. He no longer looks like a normal human. Tbh he looks hot. But ignore that. Scales cover all of his body. And he stands up looking threatening 

"Don't hurt us!" I didn't know my sister was this much of a pussy. I listen to Alberto as he starts talking.

"See? I knew this would-"

"Sea monster!" No way. Kinda wanna slap Luca now. Alberto falters. And the annoying voice of Ercole shows up.

"Luca?" I hate the pain in that voice. I stand up to hug him but I'm stopped when Giulia pulls me back and pokes a stick at Alberto. I try to go to Alberto and keep begging for Giulia to stop but no one listens. Alberto starts backing away. He looks at me and I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Sea monster! There it is!" Damnit Ercole. I wish he would die in a pit already.  They charge down and start throwing things at Alberto as he walks back into the sea. Not seeming to be worried about the harpoons being thrown at him. Both Luca and I yell no. And I go over to Ercole and start hitting and pushing him. I'm just pulled away and I start loosing it. I just lost the most important thing to me. Ercole doesn't pay mind to me and just goes to his boat to try and kill Alberto.

We walk home and is greeted by my fathers smiling face. His smile falls when he doesn't see Alberto.

"Where's Alberto?" I didn't even try answering.

"Uh he left, signor marcovaldo." My pops just places the plate he was holding and started walking to the door.

"Do you know where he went?"

"No but I don't think he wants anyone looking for him."

"Maybe not. but just in case." I make up my mind and decide to help him look for Alberto. Hoping to get back everything.

We leave and start looking for him. Not finding him anywhere. And I loose all hope. Once my father goes back I keep walking all night. No matter how tired.

~~~
Yay two chapters in one day. I think there will be one more movie chapter. And then you and Alberto can have lots of fun🖐😏 anyways. Bye. Maybe I can get three done tonight. If no see you tomorrow or something.