Eret x Child! Reader

Chapter 58

"Little royal."

(I will be using they/them pronouns for both Eret and the reader.)

-----

Eret sat there on their royal throne, they were a bit lonely after becoming known as a royal person or also known as a king after the fact they blew up the nation. Eret sat there with a small frown, they felt like they lost their friends...they probably did, anyone can lose friends after betraying their friends or family. Thunder can be heard outside their castle, two young parents ran together to the castle, they both carried something in one hand. As they ran to the castle doors they placed the basket down in front of the door, the two parents uncovered the basket revealing their child.

Hot tears ran down their face as they lightly stroked the small child's face, as they both looked at their child they noticed the small little demon tail that was attached to the child. Their faces went pale, they draped the blanket over the child's face and they both knocked on the door and made it run for it. Eret's ears perked up a bit due to the sudden noise, getting up from their throne they ran to the castle doors.

Eret started to pant due to the long hallway but they managed to make it to the doors, Eret pulled the doors open only to look around. At first, they didn't hear anything but they soon heard a small cry, Eret looked down only to see a basket. Eret knelt and pulled the blanket off the creature, but when they did so it revealed a small child. Eret looked at the child, something seemed to melt their heart as they looked at the child.

"Hello..."

Eret gently picked up the basket only to quickly take the child in closing the castle doors in the process.

-----

Eret sat there with the child and smiled at them, they were currently trying to help the child walk. Y/n seemed to become fussy and tired at their little practice but Eret still tried helping them.

"You can do it little one come on."

Y/n fell to the ground once again getting angry in the process, they cried out in frustration. As Y/n cried they opened their mouth only to let out a small little fire, Eret jumped back in surprise and laughed lightly. Y/n had gotten surprised and jumped back a bit, their eyes wide and stars appearing in their eyes.

"What's wrong little one?"

Eret asked as he laughed, Y/n seemed to still be in a small state of shock. Y/n's tail started to wag in amazement, Eret on the other hand was laying on the ground laughing due to their little face.

-----

Eret and Y/n were out in the small garden chasing each other around in the garden, their laughter can be heard bursting through the garden. As Eret chased Y/n they saw Y/n trip over their little cape. Eret quickly scrambled to them and quickly picked them up and swung them around so they wouldn't start to cry.

"Awww are you okay little one?"

Y/n started to laugh and nod as Eret made them both spin around, Eret looked at them with a small smile.

-----

y/n sat there wondering when Eret was going to tell them the tale of L'manberg, Y/n had read every book in the castle and most of them talked about L'manberg. They always read about the traitor...the first traitor. It shattered their heart to know that their parent was the first traitor, as their hand-gilded over the L'manberg anthem they got struck with an idea. They quickly picked up their book and ran over to the piano that was in the ballroom, they pulled the chair out from under the piano and seated themselves.

They placed the book right in front of them, as they waited a bit they finally settled their hands on the piano keys. With a sigh, they started to play the small anthem. They tried to sing the lyrics but they knew singing wasn't for them, they started to get a bit frustrated and they slammed their hands against the piano causing a lot of noise.

"Let's try this again..."

They gently placed their hands against the keys and they started to play the keys...

"I heard there was a special place..."

Eret stood outside of the ballroom listening in...

"Where men can go and emancipate. The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers.."

Eret felt their legs turn into jelly, they didn't want their kid to know about the betrayal...not after leaving their kid with their servants so they can be safe.

"Well this place was real you needn't fret with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo...fuck Eret..."

They stopped playing the piano, they looked at their book. Looking at the picture they saw two young boys, a fox and his father, a person who wore sunglasses....

They grabbed their book and closed it, they held it in their hand ...

"Y/n..."

Y/n looked over to see the same person in the photo, the person was their parent...

"What...?"

Eret gulped a bit and walked over to them...

"We need to talk."

Y/n scoffed...

"Clearly... "

----

Y/n now grown sat on the throne, wearing a crown along with a lovely (dress or tuxedo) to fit them nicely. As they sat there the doors to the castle opened, Y/n looked up to see a fox. Y/n smirked...

"Hello, Fundy..."

Fundy slowly walked over to the throne...holding out playing cards, Y/n grabbed the playing cards and looked at them closely.

"Fundy..."

Fundy slowly looked up at them...

"May I get an invitation to Las Nevadas...?"

Fundy shook his head...causing their smirk to drop.

"Why is that?"

Fundy clutched his hands a bit but slowly released...

"Well, aren't you young?"

Y/n smirked and tilted their head.

"Oh Fundy I'm way older than you think...in demon years, of course, look at Bad he's older than me, he's practically and older in demon years. I'm just a young adult...yes in human years I'm a teen but in demon years I'm an adult. "

Fundy shrunk as he watched Y/n get up their chair, Y/n started to become taller...

"Now...may I get a stupid invitation?"

Fundy nodded and ran from the castle leaving the demon laughing as they shrunk back.

-----

Y/n stood there staring at the Las Nevadas sign.

"Y/n we're so welcomed to have you here."

Y/n looked away from the sign to see Quackity and Fundy standing there...

"I want to propose something...if you don't mind of course.."

Quackity smirked and held his hand out...

"What's the offer?"

-----

That's it for this chapter sorry if it's a bit confusing (along with the spelling mistakes.). But I am now taking some requests for this book, you guys can send some in through the comments or message me but I will only be choosing around four or six requests (sorry if I don't choose you sweetie I will try to choose you next time my requests are open.).