Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"The children."

Pt 1

(I'm going to start replacing some old chapters with new ones because half of them have bad plot lines and the other half are just bad writing. So, give me some requests if you'd like.)

_____

I've been watching over him ever since he was such a small baby. He was almost like a little flame. I wished I could've stopped the trauma that fell onto him at such a young age. Hell, I even watched over Ranboo. Tubbo, and Purpled. I tried my best but that darn goddess of death and the blood god won't let me interfere with any of it.

I looked over to the goddess of Death only to see that she was petting one of her crows.

"Death?"

She looked over to me with a look.

"Yes?"

I started to fiddle with the strings that hang from my cloak.

"Please just this once don't let them go through that anymore, they got murdered three times..hell maybe even more."

She looked at me with a glare.

"This isn't my plan-"

"I get it XD. but come on, isn't one of those kids your husband's kids? I mean it looked like he adopted them."

I pointed to the painting that had them together smiling.

"Look, as much as I want to help, I can't. I'm low rank remember, we're low ranks."

I groaned as I threw off my cloak.

"I'm done, hearing you and Tech's God telling me what to do."

As I got closer to the glass window that laid on the floor so we can see the people and their life problems...

"Y/n don't even think about it-"

I grabbed my sword from my side only to smash it into the area I stood in...

_______

I can hear the screams of the goddess, her voice calling out to me but I chose to ignore it. I looked around as I flew through the air, that's when I saw him. He looked tired...his eyes were "droopy". Worry filling me I quickly flew to the ground only to change into a cat, I quickly ran over to where Tommy stood. I meowed as he was taking some blocks down, I noticed that he looked at me with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?"

I watched as he bent down to my level, I felt him place his hand onto my head...

________

This cat came up to me one day and now they won't leave me alone, I mean I don't mind the company. I mean it's been a while since anyone or anything has stuck to my side, I sat down on the floor and let the small cat sit on my lap.

"I'm going to name you.....friend..."

Friend gave me a meow, I smiled as I started to pet them again.

"I will protect you, Friend, I promise."

No Tommy I'm here to protect you....and the other children...