Dream x Reader pt 1

Chapter 11

"Favorite Boy"

(Band AU)

-----

Dream sat there as he saw his best friend with his other best friend , he sighed sadly and looked away from them and looked towards his guitar . Dream walked over to his guitar and picked it up , he looked back to the couple and put on his usual tone..

"Love birds come on..."

He walked on stage and he already saw Sapnap there at his drums , he quickly waved at his friend and the crowd of people . Dream walked up to his mic and he started to get ready , George and Y/n soon walked out holding hands and boy did the crowd go wild .

Dream looked over as he fixed his mask and he frowned , some fans noticed this action and they started to whisper to each other as they pointed it out to the others . The couple walked away from each other and went to their things , as they got ready Y/n started to stum her guitar and as she was about to start it off...Dream cut her off ..

"Uhhh i hope you Two dont mind but Sapnap and I would like to ...perform an unreleased song..is that-"

"Yea dude go for it ."

As he heard Y/n called him dude his heart stung a bit but he signaled the crew and Sapnap to start , the crew started the video that showed behind them and the couple looked at the big screen and watched ...

Soon enough, Dream was ready...

He strummed his guitar and signaled the others ...who listened ...

"I should've stayed at home...cause right now i see all these people that love me .."

y/n looked over to dream but quickly looked back at the screen as it showed photos of her and her friends laughing and having a good time ....

"But I still feel alone . Can't help but check my phone ."

Dream looked over at Y/n and sighed ..

"I could've made you mine . But no, it wasn't meant to be and see I wasn't made for you and you weren't made for me ."

Dream quickly looked away from Y/n who was now clinging onto George as she smiled at the photos .

"Though it seemed so easy and that's because I wanna be your favorite boy... "

The crowd of people took notice of this and they started to put things together ...

"I wanna be the one that makes your day . The one you think about when you lie awake ..."

y/n and george looked as the video started to show pictures of Dream and Y/n ...

"I can't wait to be your number one...i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine . But I still wanna break your heart and make you cry..."

In the backstage area the others stood there in awkwardness and as Tommy flipped through more things a ring fell out of a Dream sweater , he picked it up and looked at it until he realized it was for Y/n ...

"But won't you wait? You know it's too late ..I'm on my own shit now."

Tommy tapped on Wilburs shoulder and pointed to Y/n and the ring ...Wilbur quickly covered his mouth and he started to tell the others ...just to give them a warning if the band or team breaks up..

"Let me tell you how it feels to be fu**ing great ...I feel great.."

Y/n watched the video in confusion and looked behind her only to see dreams back ..

"Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh .You need to be yourself .Love someone for loving you instead of someone really cool .That makes your heart melt

Who knows what you truly felt.."

y/n slowly looked back to the video just to see more photos of her and dream ...

"You're still my favorite girl.You better trust me when I tell you there ain't no one else . More beautiful in this damn world ..In this damn world.."

Dream paused for a minute but he continued ...

"You're gonna wanna be my best friend baby..You're gonna wanna be my best friend ..I said that...You're gonna wanna be my best friend baby .You're gonna wanna be my best friend. You're gonna wanna be my best friend baby. You're gonna wanna be my best friend

Best friend.."

George started to figure the things out...

"You're gonna wanna be my best friend baby..You're gonna wanna be my best friend."

Dream's voice started to crack a bit and he started to shake ,

"I say that I'm happy..I say that I'm happy...But no, no, no, no...No, no, no, oh"

He sighed and as he continued he laughed a bit..as tears ran down under his mask..

"I still wanna be your favorite boy.I wanna be the one that makes your day

The one you think about as you lie awake .And I can't wait to be your number, your number one .I'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine

But I still wanna break your heart and make you cry ."

y/n finally realized what Dream was getting at and when she looked near the backstage door she saw her other band mates wearing a pleading look....but dream started to sing softly ...

"I still wanna be your favorite boy .I wanna be the one

I might just be the one."

Dream stopped playing and gently removed his hands away and Sapnap slowly placed his drum sticks down as he looked at the couple , one wearing the face of regret and the other was ...the other one was well shocked .

The crowd cheered and started to yell their ship name , Y/n slowly looked at Dream who was now looking at her . Y/n walked over to dream and just gave him a small ug but soon backed away...

" i never knew you felt that way..'

Was all she said ...but she soon lifted her hand that held a ring...

"I'm sorry Dream..but Geroge and I ...well we're getting married ..."

Dreams heart stung but he smiled...he grabbed the mic and yelled into it.

"THIS GIRL IS GETTING MARRIED TO THAT IDIOT OVER THERE !"

Dream pointed to both of them and the crowd cheered and screamed ...their friends who were backstage ...well they were panicking ...

----

That's it for this chapter and well I'm going to make a pt 2 .