BBH x Child! Reader (pt 2)

Chapter 7

"Little muffin "

----

As the three looked at each other fear started to build up in the eighteen year old , Wilbur walked over to Bad ...

"It's okay...im sure they didn't go that far..."

They all soon turned their heads to the forest , Bad started to fear more things like what if they found the end portal , nether portal , WHAT IF SOME CREEP TOOK HIS BABIES ! Wilbur and George looked at each other and they both shrugged their shoulders .

But with Y/n and Sap ...they were running around in this beautiful forest area where the light shined through perfectly , Sap grabbed his siblings hands and they both started to twirl around in the forest . Soon enough the children lost track of time and they were now in complete darkness , the kids sat in the middle of the woods hugging each other since it was starting to become cold.

The kids shivered as a thin pile of snow started to fall onto the ground , they shivered more but soon enough they heard the growls of the monsters that their dad warned them about . The children looked over to see a zombie walking towards them with hunger written all over their face , the children hugged each other and hid their faces in each other's shoulders .

They continued to hug as they heard the zombie come closer and closer to them....

"Y/N ...SAP !?"

Philza shot an arrow at the zombie causing it to fall on the ground dead , once the children looked over they noticed Philza had two one year old babies tied to his body . Philza ran over to the as he spawned his bow pack somewhere , as he stood in front of them he held his hands out to them . Y/n quickly placed their hand into his and got up but sap was still frightened and looking at the dead body .

y/n then placed their hand out and that seemed to catch his attention and so he grabbed his siblings hand . Philza smiled softly as the sibling clinged onto each other as they started to find their way out of the forest , as they walked Philza noticed that y/n tightened their grip on his hand ...

Philza soon got an idea ...

"What...what does your dad sing to you...?"

The children continued to walk with him and they tried to remember what the song name was but there was no memory ...

"My sweetheart's piano is rat-filled..."

"And mine is infested with bugs..."

Sap and y/n continued to sing as philza held his sword out to slash any monster in his way...soon enough they finally made it out of the forest , as they walked out they seen Bad crying on the floor with skeppy by his side along with the children looking ...uhhhh awkward .

As the children saw their father they quickly let go of Philza and ran to their father ...

"DADDY !"

"PAPA !"

As the children yelled this their father looked up and saw them , he quickly got up and opened his arms . Y/n and Sap both ran into his arms crying but as they hugged their father ...they knocked off his glasses , all that could be heard was the cry coming from the family of three but as ...

"Awww they aren't orphans...."

Everyone looked in the direction of where the voice came from and...they saw a small technoblade there crossing his arms , the two kids looked at him with confusion but shrugged since they didn't care because they were no with their father .

"Don't run off like that....my little muffins ..."

Bad pulled his children back into his chest and didn't let them go until they were finally home but let's just say they had company ...

They all sat there in the living room trying to get warmth since it was snowing outside , the little kids all sat in a circle talking ....

"Then we can kill that dragon ..."

A boy with a mask said that and now they made a team...they called themselves the dream team.....

-----

Full time skip

-----

Roars can be heard coming from the dragon and lets just say the group of four are now panicking since one of them lost their items , the other is gonna die , the other one lost their glasses and the other well he's doing the most damage to the dragon . Y/n groaned and decided hey even though they were going to die soon might as well , they ran out of the hiding spot only to spot dream shooting arrows .

They smirked and spawned their aarrow ad as they did they decided to jump and run off most things . Y/n smirked as they jumped sideways to shoot the last arrow , as they shot the arrow dream also shot him causing them to kill the dragon . They all yelled in joy as the dragon slowly flew down throwing up its own blood to open up the portal .

The dream team looked at each other with a proud smirk on their face and they all grabbed each other's hands but as they did they heard the screech of the endermen ...

"Ah nah baby that ain't gonna work-"

y/n pulled the boys with them as they made them jump through the portal to finally get home , as they jumped threw it felt like they were in water and boy was it the most beautiful thing to see as they floated through the portal .

On the other side of the portal stood the family of the two ...as they fell through the portal Bad waited there biting his nails in fear , screams could be heard and once the four fell through . Badly seen by his two kids and he grabbed them by their shirts and hugged them...

"Why didn't you tell me ....you left without saying goodbye ...it was a good thing Philza told me."

His two kids stayed quiet until y/n opened their mouth ...

"We were afraid you'd say no..."

"You were gone ..for a year...you missed your eighteenth birthday and now you're nineteen .."

Bad let out a choked cry and ..the other two just left ...

"I'm sorry bad..."

"Sorry dad..."

The three stayed like that hugging ...and not bothering to move .....

-----

That's it for this chapter cya in the next , i hope you enjoy this so far.