[15]: Test Problems

I think I failed in my geometry exam.... >.< And I'm an honor!!!! *monotone screams*

But, I think almost everybody failed, too..... I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SCORES BUT I'M GONNA DIE.

___________________________________

~Test Problems~

You screamed suddenly, making Arthur and Alfred flinch. "What's wrong, dudette?!" Alfred shouted.

"I TOTALLY DIED."

Arthur sighed. "Love, you did not fail at your geometry test. We all didn't," he told you.

"I TOTALLY DIED."

"Love..."

Alfred gave you a reassuring smile and patted your head. "I'm sure you got a high score!" He beamed.

"But, there's a 80% chance I got a low score! I mean.... We all sucked at most of the items!" You pointed out.

Arthur sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder. "It's okay, (Y/n). Don't worry because I know you got a high score."

Alfred nodded happily. "Yep! You're very smart and talented so I know you'll be more than average and get a 90 and higher," he chirped.

You blushed bashfully and smiled at them. "Thanks, guys," you giggled. They smiled back. "But, wait. Aren't you worrying about your scores, too?"

They had black expressions on their faces.

"OH, SH*T."

"Tsk, tsk, you men."

____________________________________

A little inspirational chapter for all you readers! ^.^ Have faith in yourself and you can make it out!