chapter 6

Author POV

"You-" the figure wiped out the water on his face with his fingers. The figure was none other than Kim Kai. "So....this how you welcome your guests?" kai smirked.

"Mr. Stranger or whatever you're, first of all, you're not worth welcoming and secondly you're just not." sehun scoffed. "Well I guess I'm no stranger anymore." kai pointed out his thumb backward.

Where all staff was in shock. Someone just mocked their cold-hearted CEO. Who won't be in shock???

Sehun was confused.

"Thi-this is Mr. Kim." luhan said from the back. Sehun was shocked. Wait for what? He is Mr. Kim? Like CEO of KJ ent. What???????

"You're what?" sehun suddenly spoke his thoughts, which he regretted later. "Do he need to repeat or should I say, so you can hear clearly." kai started getting closer, closer, more.

Sehun leaned backward. Sehun loosed his control and was about to fall. He felt a hand around his waist and saved him from falling. As quickly as kai held him, they got stuck in that time. Kai pulled him closer to support him to stand but never left his waist. Even sehun held his shoulder.

As they got closer they never knew other people existed around them, they just stared at each other like no tomorrow. Like they just knew each other. Other people were all again in shock.

Their cold-hearted CEO is this close to a stranger and they're fcking staring and more important the stranger dares to stare back? Is this even possible? If it's sehun then yes.

Both of them were senseless, they just knew each other. As soon as kai came to their senses, he wanted to back up but the hands-on his shoulder didn't. Till sehun came to senses kai pretended to stand there.

Sehun immediately backed off and started fixing his clothes nervously. Sehun glanced at all the stares. Kai just stood there slightly smirking at the nervous yet blushing boy.

"So you liked it huh?" kai smirked and leaned slightly closer to sehun. Sehun backed up. "Like? Huh never." sehun sniffed and looked away like an angry kid. Kai raised his eyebrow. "Well, it does not seems so."

Sehun is impudent. "Mr. Whatever you should mind your own business, please don't bother me or otherwise leave the cafe," he said. "I'm not interested either and you can call me Mr. Kim." kai said.

"Whatever." sehun looked away. Which made kai a bit angry. "Oh come on you're just a cafe owner, you can't be serious while mocking someone like me as in the owner of a company." kai was impolite. "Well then I'm." sehun was taken back and was hurt to hear that but didn't show it.

He took a step but luhan blocked him like he hugged kai in front. He looked at sehun and left the cafe with luhan. While sehun was curious about luhan and kai.

Sehun looked at all the stares and raised his brows. "What?!" all started working. Sehun sat on his chair, thinking about what happened earlier.

-Staff-
"What did we just see?"
"Not sure, what should we call it?
"Love at first sight?"
"Nah... Didn't you see it, it didn't feel like it was their first meeting?"
"Agree, then what about soft porn?"
"Aish....Mr. Kim did that, it was probably more than soft porn."
"Whatever, it's good for him he's already 30 now he should marry someone."
-Staff-

Luhan dragged kai out of his car. "Master.....what were you doing?" Kai leaned on his car while crossing his hands. "What?" kai sighed. "You-you... You were-just..." luhan sighed.