chapter 23

Author POV

Sehun was trying out clothes. Suddenly he heard his house door opening. He knew it must be kai. He came out to see him.

"Kai, you came?"

"Yess." kai flopped on the sofa."What happened?" sehun took a place beside him. "Nothing, you go get ready. My clothes must be coming. Till I'll take a shower." Kai started undressing. Sehun just stared at him.

Kai raised an eyebrow. Sehun cleared his throat and rushed to his room. Sehun was shirt trying to figure out what to wear. Suddenly his door opened.

Kai didn't look much up at sehun. "Hey sehun there's no hot water in that...." kai noticed his naked body and sank in it. "Uh... You can use mine then." sehun avoided eye contact.

"Oh....yeah." kai still staring at sehun entered the bathroom. Sehun held his chest. "Huf... He gazed straightly through my soul."

He got ready before kai comes. His doorbell rang. He received kai's clothes. He set up his clothes on the bed and left the room.

Kai got out in a robe and got dressed up. He went out to see sehun. He heard sehun was talking to someone on call. "Sehun?" he called out.

Sehun hung up the call. "Y-yes?"

"Who were you talking to?" kai asked. "Ah... Suho Hyung. I need moral support." sehun sighed. "Got it?" kai got closer.

"Don't know, maybe." sehun shrugged. "Come here." kai pulled his for a hug. Sehun was stunned. He sighed with relief and leaned in.

"It's okay I'm here." kai pulled him out. Sehun nodded, smiling. "Ayy... You look good tho." kai stared at him top to toe. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Shut up." kai chuckled. "Let's go." kai asked. Sehun nodded.

-

-

Author POV

Kai and sehun were standing in front of a huge restaurant. Sehun took a deep breath. He can do it. "Master." luhan welcomed them. Sehun smiled.

"Please enjoy the family dinner." luhan bowed to both of them. "It's okay you don't need to bow." sehun stopped him.

"You're Master's boyfriend, it's our honor." luhan smiled. Sehun looked at kai in confusion.  "Don't mind, but this is how it works." Kai nodded

Sehun sighed at this mafias stuff. "Family dinner." sehun mumbled, getting ready. "Family dinner, wait!" sehun clicked something. Kai asked him what happened?

"It means Lay and Tao would be there too?!" sehun panicked. "Yeah so?" kai asked.

"Ugh... Did you forget? We are friends like literally best friends!" sehun bit his nails. "Ayy." kai sightly hit sehun's hand. "Don't worry, they think you both are dating." luhan said.

"That's the matter. They don't know we're acting. They are gonna so many questions." sehun scratched his head.

"Sehun, don't worry." kai held his hands. Sehun calmed down a bit. They entered the restaurant while holding hands, followed by luhan. That's when they saw a figure. A very familiar figure.

Mrs. Kim Yoora

And two idiotic figures.

Lay and Tao of course. Wait there are two more. Sitting with tao and lay respectively. Must be Lay's boyfriend and Tao's girlfriend. I'm the boyfriend of the big brother?