chapter 40

Sehun's POV

Did she say sorry to me?! l know she's always kind to me, but this time it was all messed up. I don't know if I should go back to kai. I want to go but he might hate me for instance. For what happened in past few days he will hate me for sure. I left him, right? If he would have left me, I will be upset too. It was my fault I took so long to fix it. 

Ugh, wasn't I the one who said we should patch things up when there's time? I guess I shouldn't back up from my own words. I should think about chanie too. He has done nothing wrong for being an orphan for the rest of his life. He deserves to get his parent's love, both parents.

Author's POV

"Are you ready?" yoora asked. "I have to be ready." sehun exhaled as he stood in front of the house which once used to be his, half. "Sehun look at me, I know I messed up everything and I am sorry," yoora held sehun's hand. "No, Mrs. Yoora, you did what probably every mother would've done. It's fine." sehun said genuinely. 

"Thank you, but sehun always remember, Life is all about choices, your today's choice define your future. Always make a choice, which you are sure of and won't regret. Whether you enter or not is the choice of your life, reconsider because it's the question of your life. I am not saying this for my son I am saying for your future as we are from a Mafia family. Your whole future will be in fear, I have lived that way and I still do but I find happiness in that fear. Because I don't think about the future, for me all matter is present. I hope you will make the right choice, I won't judge you anyway whatever you choose I will respect it." yoora said.

Sehun thought about it but he did not because he knew what he want in his life. He needs kai and kai needs him. Chanie also needs and deserves both parents' love. Sehun exhaled and grinned. He grins at his new life after he enters the mansion. He is happy for a new start, for a new life.

"Master is here." Luhan slowly opened the door for sehun. Sehun and yoora entered slowly. Kai was on the balcony with a lot of beer bottles on the table and a cigarette in his hand. Yoora sighed. "He'll never get tired of smoking." 

"Kai smokes?" Sehun whispered to luhan. "Yes, a lot but because you may not like it so he has stop smoking since this is the first time in a while." Luhan nodded. Sehun was stunned for a second. "Wahh that little.." yoora stopped herself from cursing.

"Kai?" Yoora called. "Mom I told you please leave me alone for a while." kai did not turn back. "Let me.." sehun said and walked up to kai. "Mom please." kai thought it was his mom standing behind him. Sehun sighed, he back hugged him. Kai was stunned, it was not mom, it was him.

"Se-" kai was about to turn back. "Please stay like this for a while." sehun hugged him tightly. Kai sighed, right now he doesn't appreciate the hug. He is hurt. "Sehun what are you here for?" kai asked. "For you." sehun exhaled. "Didn't you leave me weeks ago?!" kai finally turned back. Sehun let him go.

"Sehun please don't do this to me." Kai sighed. "What?" sehun asked. "You left me helpless and I don't understand why are you here? It's because you pity the way I am now or because mom told you as she asked you to leave?!!" Kai couldn't hold it back anymore. "No kai.." sehun was patient with him.

He knows it was his fault to leave him. Now he has to deal with it. "Then why are you here? To leave me again?" kai asked. "For to live with you forever." sehun said. "Oh really? If that's the case then why did you leave me?!" kai asked. "I left you because I was your fake boyfriend, I came again because I want to be your, real boyfriend." Sehun smiled.